6. Something Just Like This...

A.N: Enjoy. This has been cross-posted into Ao3.

Cale walked away from the disaster that was left behind by the Elves and rouge dragon.

He had changed one of the many horrible things that his accursed timeline had as constant, he was glad of this. But Cale was by no means stupid, he knew that dragon would most likely hunt down the person who'd saved it, but he wasn't going to let that happen.

Finding Hong and On earlier than before was already to much Butterfly Effect to worry about, besides he was sure the dragon would have questions, questions Cale would not want answer.

So, he had to take measures to make sure his Perfect Ending wasn't endangered.

The recording device he'd given the elves self-destructed as soon as the coordinates were given to them.

The matter of who, when, and why the dragon had been saved was forever to remain a secret.

"Red-Nya!!! You're back!" Hong tackled the regressor.

Cale smiled at his small red-haired General.

Tell anyone and he'd deny but his 'wards' were truly an adorable, and their small kitty tails and ears only seemed to amplify the affect.

"Hong! Be careful! Mr. Red just came back from a mission he might be hurt!" Shouted the Silver-haired girl.

Cale smiled gently before shouting back,

"I'm fine! Sorry for taking so long." He walked over toward the Training Field.

Currently On had an ice sebon in her hands and was aiming it at a very terrified Hans.

Cale found himself laughing at the petrified butler's misfortune, but he wasn't heartless. He waved his hand using his power to take the sebon away from the murderous child.

He then gently stroked the sebon in his hand a look of mocking confusion as he began to speak.

"Hans~? Why are the children using highly dangerous weapons I assigned to you~~?" Cale asked mocking interest as he made his way to the poor Ginger.

Hans gulped panic written all over his features.

"S-sorry, Young Master! The kids were interested at the fact that aiming a sebon at the right spot can put a person in a Death-like Coma state that can sometimes be confused for real death-!"

Cale grinned sadistically petting the butler's fluffy hair as he watched him scramble in fear.

(Me: *Nosebleeds*)

"And?~" Asked Cale finding the whole situation amusing.

"Well they said they wanted to test it out-! They took away your gift, sir a-and tried shooting them at me!!! 'We're just testing your reflex's, Hans-nim-"

"Pfft- Hans you'd make an excellent comedian, as if a bunch of kids could- hahahahaha!"

"But, y-young master I am not-" Hans stopped noticing the playful look in his young master's face.

"Y-you're mocking me!" Hans glared slapping Cale's hand away before glaring angrily at the red-head.

The eye-patch wearing male smiled slyly.

"Bingo!"

'Cale?!'

'Yes, Prince Jalid?-'

"Ugh! Ouch!"

Hans glared an ice sebon imbedded in his young master's shoulder. Three more ice sebons in-between his knuckles.

"Pah-lease! That does not hurt! Maybe paralyze your right arm, but not hurt.~" Purred Hans pridefully.