4. Guilty or Innocent?

A.N: Please vote if you enjoy.

The thick fog was nothing more than a parlor trick compared to the true power of the Ice ancient power Cale originally held.

And yet it seemed the fog stretched all around the Market like a white blanket, hiding the land like an invisibility cloak. Ah, yes in the cold never ending fog... Cale felt right at home.

'Cale...'

The red-head turned to the flickering specter of Princess Crystelle listening carefully to what she had to say.

'Where... did you learn to use our ancient power in such a....' The princess started.

"Novice way? I'm sorry for using your power for a cheap shot like that, but I didn't think I could get away from the assassin and torture expert any other way."

The princess stayed quiet.

The Princess was always patient with him in his timeline, never once asking him anything, not caring for his actions at all. The only reason he knew she could speak at all was because of their first meeting where she screamed and mourning for her brother, and the few times she did speak to him it was mostly reminiscing on old memories between her and her brother.

'I was only a replacement, we used each other, she used me for her mental health, I used her for the raw power she held.'

Cale shook his head, hoping to rid himself of such bad memories.

'She's ok now, her brother is right there. That was nothing but a lost timeline... a memory of regret I alone will deal with.' Cale thought, fortifying his thoughts and creating a mental wall to keep himself from remembering his past life.

'This is my life now, and no one will tell me how to live it,' A small grin appeared on the red-head's face.

'Not when I hold their pitiful lives in my hand like one of the Fates of Mythology.'

A soft blue glow made it's way into Cale's vision.

"Prince Jalid? Is there something of the matter...?" Cale spoke outloud, he was faraway in the crowd so his voice wouldn't be recognized.

The male twin stared at Cale, a pensive expression on his handsome face.

'Prince Jalid... he wasn't in my past life... Is he anything like his sister or a completely loose cannon?'

The prince floated closer toward the eldest young master of Henituse territory.

A tick mark appeared on Cale's face.

'Why is he so god dang TALL?!'

'Young master Cale-'

'Oh, crap he's talking now.' Cale panicked.

'My sister and I have never thought of using our ability in such a way... but we have come to a conclusion.'

'Oh, shoot I must of insulted them by saying it was novice trick! I tried to seem respectful but I insulted them instead!'

'Young master Cale has confidence issues.' The ice prince spoke.

"I'm sorry- wait what?' Cale sputtered.

The prince kept a serious expression his sister floating to his side.

'You have self-confidence issues, Cale' Spoke the princess her eyes glowing with worry.

Cale blinked in confusion, how the heck had they'd come to that conclusion?

'The young master treats himself as liability, never taking himself at face value and choosing to gain confidence by having the upper hand at everything... you only value yourself if you think you have something to offer.'

Cale nodded. Yes that was true. Why would he consider himself useful if he had nothing to bring to the table? If he wasn't useful he was nothing more than a liability that compromises the safety of everything else. He would be expendable.

'But what does that have to do with self confidence?' Cale found himself wondering.

'Do not worry about understanding dear Cale. We will forever take care of you.'

Cale frowned.

'As long as they stay by my side I don't care how they see me. They'll be free to do what they please soon enough anyways...'

The red head's face turned blank.

'Yeah, I'll be gone soon.'

"Go ahead and do whatever you please your majesties, but we should be meeting Hans and my Generals now."

TIME SKIP

"This humble servant greets the young master." Bowed the ginger-haired butler.

Cale smiled lightly as he entered the small home that he personally booby-trapped like a military base.

"Red-Nya!"

Cale smiled as he stared at the human forms of his two future general's. Both were wearing middle-class clothing, presentable but comfortable enough to be used to train.

Cale had a seeking suspicion that the Cat Tribe children would hold a strong dislike toward noble clothing. If you can even call it that, Cale called them Sweat-suits, the amount of layers in their clothes was truly suffocating.

'Death by clothing *Shiver* no thanks White Star's torture seems more easy.' Cale thought.

"Red-Nya, what is red-nya's name?!" Asked the smaller red-haired boy.

"Well Hong I'm Cale but you can keep calling me Red if you please." Cale smiled.

Meanwhile Cale spoke with the Cat Tribe children Hans felt pride.

'That's my young master, peeps!'

"Red! We say the training ground!"

Cale smiled the soft look in his eyes.

"How did you know our dream weapons?" Spoke On suspicion laced in her tone.

Cale simply pet her head lightly.

"What can I say? I'm a Clairvoyant."

The kids eyes sparkled brightly at his words.

"Really?!"

"Yes really. Now what do you say to keeping a secret?"

The kids stared curiously.

"You see Hans and Red are going to make a secret band of vigilante's."

The kids eyes sparkled at the thought.

"Are we joining?!" Asked Hong.

Cale grinned.

"I don't know.. are you willing to put in the effort?"

The cats nodded their heads.

"In that case my dear protégée's we have work to do."

A.N: Here is the chapter I hope you enjoyed.

As you may know the twins look like this. (PIC not mine)

 (PIC not mine)