3. Run Away

A.N: Please enjoy. Image has nothing to do with chapter I just really liked it.

Cale always considered him self weaker minded then most people, he had little to no patience and one thing out of place could drive him of his rocker.

But he was always prepared, even in his younger years. Growing up in his environment he couldn't bear to trust anyone, so he always planned for the most outrageous things... just incase, sadly this hadn't prepared for his insane evil twin with a God complex.

However, he did save money and rent a cute home in the city capital and another in the Forest of Death. They were built in the same 'cute' home design that his mother always dreamed of having. Not just one either, he had multiple bought all around different places in Roan. Such came the wealth of the Henituse family.

But right now he had other allies to bring together, he had Hans that served as a darn good First Aid doctor during the war.

But he also had his most trustworthy two Generals.

"Young Master Cale look at the cute kitten-nims!" Hans gushed eyes sparkling in happiness.

'I forgot he was a cat stan."

Hong and On.

Both were Cat tribe who were hunted for their mutated powers. The tough environment they grew turned them into his strongest Generals, but Cale always felt guilt for the fact they grew up in conditions that didn't give them the chance to live a normal childhood.

Guilt... the same emotion that had ruined his entire pursuit of inner peace, the same feeling that gripped him in his dreams and sent him screaming in his sleep.

As he stared at the kittens sassily play with Hans feelings he felt that same feeling slowly disperse being left with an emotion that made him feel he was floating on air. He didn't know what it was but it was definitely welcome compared to the sorrow that he felt his entire life.

(A.N: Cale honey that's called joy...)

But that wasn't the ploy he was going for, he would still treat Hong and On the same the respect and he would handle their training....

'Yes, it is a well know fact that if you want something done right you do it yourself.'

"Hans please be careful, there was a reason I picked them, and I know for a fact you aren't that oblivious." Cale glared.

The kittens stared at the Young Master with confusion.

Hans blinked before turning to the kittens in his arms.

"Oh, I see." Hans gently let the two kits on the ground.

"It is a pleasure to meet your 'wards' Miss On and Mister Hong."

Cale glared at Hans.

'When did I call them my WARDS?!' Cale inwardly interrogated.

"Well such young children under your tutelage would most certainty be Nobles of the Militaristic degree" Hans smiled.

'This little bitc-'

"You knew creepy butler, Nya?"

Hans turned to the red-furred kitten a face of pure sadness and betrayal.

'HA! My General came in clutch Hans! That's what you get for picking a fight with the great and mighty Cale Thames!!!!'

Hans gulped.

'Why do I feel like a should update my will...?' The ginger gulped in fear.

However Cale's attention immediately turned toward something else.