72

"Here's your lunch" the nurse spoke to Norie as she laid in the hospital bed after she had given birth

"Thank you"she responded and the nurse helped her sit up so she can eat.

"So it's meat, potatoes, rice, and cesar salad. And the drink is water and cranberry juice" the nurse explained.

"Sounds great, thank you again"Norie says as she grabs the fork and the nurse walked out.

She ate a piece of the cut potatoes and looked over towards the window where a long couch sat underneath, Levi was walking back and forth with a newborn Mikasa on his chest.

They were doing the skin to skin hold as Levi had his shirt off and Mikasa was only in a diaper.

"Are you sure you don't want to sit down?"Norie spoke.

"I'm fine, sleeping on this couch for the past 2 days did not give my back any justice. I rather walk"Levi responded.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah I'll go get something from the cafeteria"

"Here you can share some of my lunch with me"Norie says and extended the fork with a piece of meat and potato stuck to it.

Levi stared at it and said "I'm good"

"Come on it's not that bad!"

"No darling-"

"Eat.It."she cut him off.

He sighed and walked over, he sat on the edge and leaned in to eat the food on the fork. Levi sat there chewing as Norie stared at him.

"So?"

Mikasa cooed and whimpered slightly making him nod.

"What she said"

"And what did she say?"

They heard a muffled fart come from the newborns diaper making Norie drop her face.

"I'll just buy something downstairs, I'll change her diaper first"Levi says

"No it's okay I got it"Norie said and extended her hands.

"Are you sure?"he spoke.