28

"wow! Norie got enraged?!"Connie spoke

"It's engaged"Armin corrected.

"That's what I said"the boy responded making Armin shake his head.

"Yeah! She has this gold ring around her finger! And it looks so cool!"Eren explained.

"But do you even know what engaged means? I don't even know"Jean asks as he finger painted on a sheet of paper.

"It's when someone who loves their person so much they keep them in their lives forever!"Historia spoke up with a smile.

"Really?"

"Mhm"the girl responded.

Jean quickly ran to the box of toy foods and grabs the plastic donut, though he had stained it with green because of the paint but he ran to Mikasa who sat besides a ball pit building a puzzle with Sasha.

He breathed in and tried to puff up his chest to look "manly" and says "Mikasa"

The girl looked up and says "yeah?"

Jean extended his hand out and showed her the donut and says "can I keep you in my life forever?"

Mikasa stared as Sasha says "can I eat that?"

"Sure"

Jean jumped slightly and smile while saying "really?!"

He grabbed her hand and slid the donut on her thumb, not knowing that it was suppose to go on the ring finger.

"Mikasa why?!"Eren sobbed and slammed his face into the table and Marco patted his head.

"I have to see him everyday!"the teal eyed boy cried.

------------------------

"Let me see!"Hange screamed as she busted through the break room.

Levi sighed as Norie smiled brightly and ran to her side and extended her left hand towards Hange.

She squealed and yelled "Oh my god! I knew this day will come! We have to make you a bachelorette party!"

"Hange calm down we have to plan the wedding first-I'll be your flower girl and maid of honor!"Hange cut Norie off.

"old ass, you can't be a flower girl"Levi responded.

"You're just jealous that you can't be the flower girl"Hange spoke.

He rolled his eyes as Norie says "look, if you're worried that I won't be choosing you, I will"

"Really?!"

"But to be my maid of honor, Mikasa is going to be the flower girl"

Hange frowned and said "to be 4..."

Norie laughed and says "come on, we have to hand out their snacks"

The adults grabbed a tray as they walked out, the toddlers were still playing around and they put the trays on the table in the middle of the room.