27

"my soldiers will trample your princesses and dragon!"Eren yelled sternly as he and Mikasa were playing in the living room as Norie and Levi cleaned around

"And my soliders will rule your castle! You can't beat us!"

Mikasa stared at him blankly, she grabbed her dragon toy and smacked it across the row of soliders, knocking them down.

Eren sat their in wide eyes as she pushed her finger on his solider tower, pushing it down with a small thud.

"I win"

"That's not fair! You have a dragon!"he cried out.

"Oi, put your toys away, Hange will be here to pick you up"Levi spoke as he walked over.

Mikasa started to pick up her toys but Eren crossed his arms and says "I don't want too"

Norie and Mikasa froze, they slowly turned to Levi who just stared at the boy with his same facade.

"What?"

"I don't want to put my toys away! I wanna play!"the boy argued in a whine.

"Maybe we should just-Say that again, Eren"he cut Norie off.

The boy stared at him in fear and then Levi said "I insist, say it"

"I... don't want to put my toys away"

Mikasa quickly snatched her toys and her little feet ran her down the hall and upstairs as Norie grabbed Levi's arms to hold him back.

Eren gulped as Levi hummed and sighed.

------------------

Mikasa closed her toy chest as she noticed Eren walking in dragging his bag of toys on the floor while rubbing his ear with a frown.

"You could've just put the toys away"she spoke as he walked towards his toy chest.

"But I didn't want too!"he argued and slammed his chest closed.

"Eren?"Mikasa says as she saw him walk out and went towards their room, she followed him and saw him grab his small backpack.

"What are you doing?"she asked.

"I'm leaving!"Eren said with a pout.

He grabbed one sock, a shirt, one pair of shorts and tried to stuff the big teddy bear that Hange got him into the backpack. But since it didn't fit, he just grabbed his toy tank.

"You can't leave Eren"Mikasa spoke in worry.

He grabbed his sweater and put it on, he didn't even bother to put shoes on as he turned to her.

"I'm sorry, but it's the best for me"

"Just because Levi told you to clean up? Because he pinched your ear?"Mikasa says.