14

Norie walked into a cafe and she started to look around for Erwin, she loved the smell of coffee and pastries that lingered in the air

Norie walked into a cafe and she started to look around for Erwin, she loved the smell of coffee and pastries that lingered in the air. She finally spotted the blonde man sitting at a booth on his phone with two coffees in front of him.

She breathed in to get herself ready and then walked over, she places her purse down catching his attention.

"Hey"Norie says and sat down.

Erwin smiled back and said "hey"

They say there as the sound of people talking and dishes clashing sounded in the background, Norie didn't like the silence they would get in each time, she hated it. So I guess she'll have to step in and say the first word

"I agree with what you say, yes you breaking up with me like that after our graduation was not good. Even after you promised me that we'll stay together and never loose contact and also promised your friends. But Erwin, I don't understand why couldn't we just talk this through?"she spoke out quickly.

The man sighed as he circled the edge of the cup with his finger and says "if you want me to be honest, I was naive."

"I swear I didn't want to do it Norie but, I only broke up with you because...I don't know"he says and rubs his face.

"Wha...what do you mean you don't know why you broke up with me?"Norie questions him.

"I just...I don't know what we had it wasn't sticking with me and...I just thought it was for the best to part ways then to waste your time"

When Erwin said that she sat back and frowned.

"So what you're saying...you were falling out of love with me?"Norie whispers.

He sat there before he nodded slowly and then said "but, when years went by I couldn't stop thinking about you, I remembered how much I fell in love with you when I first met you. It was that day when I realized that no other woman was as special as you were"

Norie looked up at him and says "Erwin...I..."

She sighs and rubs her eyes, she runs her hands through her hair and then says "can we hold this? Let's talk about something else"

"Of course, anything you want to talk about"

--------------------------------------------

"Okay, so we are going to be making Norie a cherry pie. We need to go and get the ingredients and you guys need to help me"Levi explained as the toddlers sat on there booster seats that were connected with the dining room chairs.

"Pie?! I love pie!"Eren says smiling.

"I want pie"Mikasa says after.

"I know you guys do, so come on. Let's get going to the market"Levi says and takes them off the booster seats and got there stuff ready and left the house.