40

"Are you with Dada?"

They were in their new home, the bedroom just consisted of a mattress and clothes in the closet. It's was around 8am, the white curtains were bringing the room a heavenly dimmed setting because of the warm morning sun.

They laid in bed with the blanket and pillows sprawled around the bed, a 10 week old Eren rested on his stomach on Levi's bare chest as Norie caressed his head with her finger softly.

The soft action made the baby open his eyes, he looked at her and smiled, Norie cheered and said "are you smiling baby, you're smiling!"

She places kisses on his cheek as Levi placed Eren between them and says "you know, he looks at you with love but when he looks at me, it's like he's ready to fight"

Norie laughed and said "no Levi, he doesn't want to fight you"

"Look at him"

She looked and Eren stared at Levi with balled up fists, making grunting noises. His face scrunched up slightly as his eyes narrowed.

"Hes just pooping"

"No, it's a sign, he's ready to slam me into the ceiling"Levi spoke.

Norie dropped her face and says "really?"

"Yeah, don't be surprised if you find him trying to kill me by wrapping those chubby arms around my neck"

"That look says "fight me" "Levi said.

"Levi you're just paranoid-Look, he's trying to bite me"

Eren held onto his wrist and chewed on Levi's hand while kicking his legs around. Norie smiled and says "are you a cute baby! You're cute! Yes you are!"

"Are you serious? You choose to baby him and not save your boyfriend from getting eaten?"

"Come here"Norie said ignoring Levi while softly grabbing Eren and placed him on her chest.

"Tell dada...I am not trying to fight you, I only want to love you"she spoke softly while rocking him back and forth softly.

Levi couldn't help but stare as Norie smiled lightly, whispering softly towards Eren as she continued to sway him in her arms. He smiled and his fingers softly ran into her hair making Norie turn to him.