Chapter 21

You got to your ship, and flew away immediately. You heard shrieking in your head. The voice

of—

         "Luke!"

         You turned on the hyperdrive, Lola beeping excitedly. You took off.

         You landed in Tatooine, outside of Owen's house.

         "Luke!" Owen and Beru yelled. You ran to them.

         "Where is he?" You asked, panting.

         "He's gone," Beru said.

         "I'll look in the Dune Sea," You said. "We'll search till be find him."

         "Y/n?" Beru asked. You turned around, to see Reva. She was holding Luke in her arms, and was panting. She was hurt.

         You rushed to Reva, who placed Luke on the ground. He was alive.

         Owen and Beru rushed to him, picking him up. They looked at Reva, then back at him. Reva cried, as Owen and Beru walked away.

         You walked to her, crouching in front of her.

         "I couldn't do it," She whispered, through tears. "I couldn't do it. I failed them. You killed them all, and I couldn't do it."

         You leaned your forehead against hers.

         "You haven't failed them," You whispered. "By showing mercy, you have given them peace. You have honored them."

         "Have I become you?" She asked, worried.

         "No," You said. "You have chosen not to. Who you become now, that is up to you."

         She looked at her lightsaber, before sobbing. She dropped it to the ground, and you pulled your head away. You stood up, holding your hand out. She accepted it, pulling herself up.

         "Now you're free," You said. "We both are."

*                         *                         *

         "The probes are tracking every system within range," Vader reported, to the transmitter the Emperor was on. We will destroy everything in our path until she is found."

         "You seem agitated, my friend," The Emperor said.

         "She will not betray me again," Vader said.

         "I wonder if your thoughts are clear on this, Lord Vader," The Emperor said. "Perhaps your love for your Jen'jidai has left you weakened. If your past cannot be overcome..."

         "Y/n means nothing anymore," Vader said. "I serve only you, my Master."

         "We'll see,"

*                         *                         *

         Leia dressed herself, slipping on a beautiful white gown, brown leather boots, and slipped Tala's holster over her waist. Her mother walked in right on time.

         "Alright, let's go, young lady," Berha said. "We don't wan to keep your—" She stopped when she noticed how dressed Leia was.

         "Is that a holster?" Her mother asked, tilting her head. Leia smiled proudly, and her mother nodded. "I love it."

         A ship landed outside, and Leia joined her mother and father, waiting.

         "You said there were many ways to lead," Leia said, to her father. Her father nodded.

         "Looks like I was right!" He said, before laughing.

         "If I'm going to do this, I'm going to want to change a few things," Leia said.

         "Then let's change things together," Bail said. She smiled at him.

         "So who is it today?" Leia asked, sighing. "More cousins?"
          "Not exactly," Bail said, smiling. She gasped.

*                         *                         *

         "Y/N!" Leia yelled, smiling and running towards you. "Lola! Obi-Wan!"

         You smiled, as Lola came flying out, and Obi-Wan walked down the steps of the ship.

         "Who am I to separate a young lady from her droid?" You asked, giggling.

         Leia grabbed Lola, and you smiled at her, and quickly walked to Bail and Berha.

         "Y/n," Bail said. "Obi-Wan." You guys hugged each other tightly.

         "Thank you," Berha said.

         "Of course," You said.

         "We can never repay you," Bail said.

         "Well," Obi-Wan said. "She has already done that." You guys looked at Leia who was playing with Lola.

         "I fear for her future," Bail said. "The Empire grows stronger, and bolder."

         You nodded, sadly.

         "Well, if you ever need our help again," You said, looking at Obi-Wan, smiling. "You know where to find us."

         "Let's hope that day never comes," Bail said, and you laughed. You and Obi-Wan walked to Leia, smiling down at her.

         "What will you guys do now?" Leia asked. You thought for a moment.

         "I don't know," You said. "What do you think we should do?"

         "I think you guys should sleep," Leia said. Obi-Wan squinted his eyes shut, throwing his head back and laughing. You smiled at him. He's never been this way before.

         "I think you're right," Obi-Wan said.

         You both crouched down.

         "Leia," You said. "When I said before that I couldn't tell you who your father was—"

         "It's okay," Leia said. "You don't have to tell me." You smiled.

         "Thank you," You whispered.

         "Will I ever see you again?" She asked.

         "Maybe," You said. "If you never need help from an ex-Jen'jidai, or a tired old man, your parents know where to find us. But we must be careful. No one must know, or it could endanger all of us."

         Leia hugged you both, tightly. You smiled, and Obi-Wan smiled at you.

         "Goodbye," Leia said. "Obi-Wan. Y/n."

         You pulled away.

         "Goodbye, Princess," You said. "May the Force be with you."

-The End-