"Best Part" 🎶🏝🏃🏽‍♀️

"Get out"
Vote & Cmmt.
Enjoy 🤟🏿

___________Omniscient

___________
Omniscient.
November 2022.
1 Week Later.
Avi'anna's old Apt📍
2:17 pm.
___________

"Oh, ey"

"Why I gotta help? I just got a manicure" "baby" Stoney rolled her eyes while smacking her lips. She sat her container of food down in the passenger seat, and got out the car. She glared at Avi'anna as she walked into Avi's old building.

"Please don't drop that, it's vintage" Avi'anna slightly pouted as the one of the movers almost slipped on air. "Clumsy ass movers" she mumbled then smiled at Stoney who only had a medium-sized plant in her hand, Avi'anna laughed as Stoney still glared at her. "You better not talk to me" Stoney said as she walked past Avi to throw the plant in the trash.

"Why you throw it away?" Avi'anna asked and Stoney flicked her off and walked back to the car, she was about to close the door when Avi'anna stopped her. "Don't be mad at me please, actually I should be the one mad. You just threw my plant away" "girl please. Yo ass ain't came to see those plants in months. I bet they rather live in the trash then in yo vicinity" Stoney replied as she rubbed hand sanitizer in her hands.

"Wow. Just get mad and tell me how you really feel, I should've eaten your food" Avi'anna joked and smiled as Stoney mugged her. "You playing too much now, get away" Stoney replied, clearly not in a playing mood, "I love you too meanie" Avi'anna quickly pressed a kiss on Stoney's lips then backed away. "I love you more" Stoney slightly yelled before she closed the door.

"...You don't know, babe
When you hold me
And kiss me slowly
It's the sweetest thing
And it don't change
If I had it my way
You would know that you are"

Avi'anna smiled as she walked back to the entrance of the building. She just liked to mess with Stoney, it was funny when Stoney would get annoyed by it but still want to be under her.

St0ney