"Why I Love You" 🎶🎩🍑

Finale pt 1.
Vote & Cmmt.
Enjoy 🤟🏿💜

___________Omniscient

___________
Omniscient.
2 Months Later.
June 2023.
The Apartment 📍
6:24 am.
___________

Avi'anna turned off her car, grabbed her purse from the passenger seat, then got out of the car and headed into the house. She unlocked the door, took off her heels and put her keys on the rack. Her phone began ringing, and she grabbed it out of her purse.

She sat her phone on the counter after she answered the FaceTime, then began washing her hands. "Hi pookie" Liyah greeted, also in her kitchen, she was about to cook dinner "hey girl, what you up to?" Avi'anna asked, grabbing water out the fridge, she poured some into a glass then she drank some. She started undoing the buttons on her pantsuit while taking the glass of water and her phone into the living room and sitting on the couch.

"Nothing much, about to cook some dinner or something, it might be a lazy one because I'm still tired from work" Liyah answered as she rinsed her vegetables. "I felt that, I'm about to take a little nap" Avi'anna replied, sighing "we need to have us a girl's day, we haven't done one in so long" Liyah brought up. "I understand why, but still" Liyah added, and Avi'anna agreed.

"Definitely" "so, one scheduled for next week? Perfect" Liyah asked, and Avi'anna chucked, "you already had that planned" Avi said, and Liyah smiled.

"Oh, you have no idea"

Time skip. First week of June.

"Y'all wanna see my nails? They're so pretty, my baby wanted me to get a flower, and it matches so well" Avi'anna showed her vloging camera

"Y'all wanna see my nails? They're so pretty, my baby wanted me to get a flower, and it matches so well" Avi'anna showed her vloging camera. Over the past few months, she's gotten in to vlog's and cute little sitting video's. She kept getting asked to make a YouTube and a couple of months ago she finally did and now has 20k subscribers, which kinda freaks her out but also excites her.

"...I found love in you
And I learned to love me too
Never have I felt that I could be all that you see
It's like our hearts have intertwined into the perfect harmony"