"All I Ask" 🎶🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

"Baby" 😣
Vote & Cmmt.
Enjoy 🤟🏿

___________Omniscient

___________
Omniscient.
February 2022.
2 Days Later.
The Airbnb.
5:51 am.
___________

"Come on now, we're on a time limit. Y'all better hope we can still get food" Stoney yelled with her hand on her hip, standing at end stairs in the Airbnb.

"...I will leave my heart at the door
I won't say a word
They've all been said before, you know
So why don't we just play pretend?
Like we're not scared of what's coming next
Or scared of having nothing left"

"They're still not ready?" Liyah walked into the house and saw the luggage still by the door. "No I-" "I'm ready I'm ready, sorry" Avi'anna jogged out her room pulling another suitcase and a little duffel bag and a blanket. "Another suitcase? You already got like 3?" Stoney asked, happy she got a truck because 4 woman with more than two bags? Yeah, someone would've been holding they suitcase for the whole drive.

"Yes. I'm a woman of many choices, plus I bought a lot of things when were at the mall so shush" Avi'anna smiled. Liyah nodded, smiling "I like her" she said making Avi smile. Stoney rolled her eyes, "well since you like her so much you can help her with her bags" Stoney said only taking the one suitcase. Thankfully the driveway wasn't long so that was helpful.

"Next time ima have a 2 suitcase limit" Stoney said as they closed the trunk. "Oh shush, you got 3 yourself" Liyah said, and Stoney opened their doors. She opened the doors for all the women she respected, she saw her dad do it for her and her mother and instead of her wanting it to continue to happen to her, she wanted to do it to someone. She wouldn't mind if a girl did it for her, but none of the girls in her past did, and she was okay with that.

"Why is Amani always the last one to be ready? I'm finna leave her ass in Miami" Stoney asked, and mumbled the last part. She started the rental car and Liyah was about to text her, and Stoney started looking for music. A question came into Avi's head, and she knew she had to ask it before Mani came out.

"...Look, don't get me wrong
I know there is no tomorrow
All I ask is"

"Why do you call Amani by her government and not Mani?" Avi'anna asked, and Liyah began to choke on nothing. She patted her chest and looked for water as Stoney kept a blank face. "Are you okay?" Avi'anna asked, oblivious to what was happening, "I'm fine, thank you for asking" Liyah smirked as she closed her bottle back.

"So?" Avi'anna's attention went back to Stoney, who was still looking into her phone. "I just do... I'm not coo with that girl like that, so why would I call her something her mother didn't name her?" Stoney asked, still not looking at Avi nor Liyah.