"Millon" 🎶✂️

There's gonna be a time jump every 3/4 update so yeah.

Vote & Cmmt.
Enjoy 🤟🏿

___________Omniscient

___________
Omniscient.
January 2022.
Flashback.
Stoney's House📍
3:51 pm.
___________

"How did you know you were gay?" Liyah asked, making Stoney stop rolling and look at her with a look of curiosity, y'all know the look.

"Not in that way, I'm just trying to remember when I knew I was straight" Liyah made known, and Stoney snickered before looking back at the blunt. "You remember Mrs. Daniels? Definitely her. I used to get in trouble just so she can put me in the front" Stoney nodded as she thought of the memory, and she smirked while Liyah laughed. "Yo fast tail ass" she said, making Stoney laugh.

They sat in silence as Liyah thought and Stoney finished rolling the blunt, she was about to light it when Liyah asked. "Have you ever scissored before?" Stoney froze then laughed while Liyah was looking real focused as she waited for an answer. "I- actually I haven't, damn" Liyah made her think of her past, "it might be just a myth or just a porn thing" Stoney replied, shrugged.

"Nah, you laughing, and I'm really trying to figure out how that feel. I ain't gay but shii" Liyah explained, and Stoney shook her head. "We ain't even high yet, and you tripping, turn the music up and smoke this blunt bruh" Stoney told her, and Liyah smacked her lips but turned up the volume.

Peace Of Mind By PARTYNEXTDOOR Now Playing.

Present, August 2022.
Walmart 📍

"She gave me a peace of minddddd" Judith sung her favorite song and Stoney side eyed her as she pulled into the grocery store parking lot. "You and Liyah always playing the weirdest songs" Stoney said as she turned off the car, and they got out. "You just a hater, that's all you like to do. I'm starting to think you miserable" Judith shook her head as Stoney glared at her.

"Get away from me before I beat you" Stoney told her and Judith stuck her tongue out, and they walked to the entrance. "Ju" "I know I know, don't touch or look at nothing I ain't buying" Judith repeated Stoney's store rule even though Stoney never applied it or got mad when she did buy Judith's things. "Good, now let's get this food before it get too packed in here" Stoney said and Judith nodded, agreeing.

Stoney was making dinner for her and Avi'anna tonight, she was making a new vegan dish she heard about. She wanted to show her appreciation for her girlfriend, Avi'anna has helped her around the shop, and she has helped around the house. A house she didn't live in and that made Stoney appreciate her even more to know she was doing it because she wanted to, she could go home at any moment and even though Stoney would probably cry she would get it, completely.

"...Your love is a one in a million
It goes on and on and on
You give me a really good feeling
All
Million, million"