Madrigals In Charge

The Madrigals being in charge of Hogwarts ended up being amazing!

The first thing that happened was that Isabela had taken out all of the Aurors with sleeping pollen. Luisa then dumped them just outside the boundaries of the castle and Mirabel altered their memories so they just went home.

Next Umbridge had her memory altered to make her think her name was Jane. Then Mirabel snapped Umbridge's wand and shackled her to the store house where they kept the animal droppings. This was now her new home, she belonged there.

Then Julieta was taken down to the kitchens and she made a large pot of soup with help from the kitchen elves. Luisa, Augustine, Madam Pomfry, and Alma helped distribute all of it to the students. Most of the younger members started crying at the feeling of their injuries being healed so quickly.

The warm side of the family was taking care of Camilo, helping him recover the energy he had before. Luckily Bruno foretold he would make a full recovery within a few days.

Hagrid had taken over watch duty for Antonio and keeping him occupied with animals while the family was busy in the castle. Antonio mentioned meeting Hagrid's brother at dinner, but Hagrid said it was just his imagination.

Umbridge's inquisitoral squad was disbanded and they were given detention the rest of the year.

Now does anyone think the teachers were upset over this? No not really. The only one who said anything was Snape, and he only said that he would not follow orders from children. Mcgonagall was returned to the school thanks to Mirabel and Julieta, but she gave Mirabel a long earful that lasted two hours.

Finally there was one more thing that just had to be done, there was no excuse for it not to be done. It was very pressing and had to be done as soon as possible.

"I am not putting that thing on my head,"

Was Isa's response when looking at the old raggedy sorting hat. The family was gathered in Dumbledore's office as Mirabel and Harry insisted they put on the hat.

"Isa come on! It's fun! It's how we sort everyone into houses," Mirabel explains. "I thought you meant you just took names out of a hat when you told us how this worked," Alma admits looking at the hat uneasy. "Come on! It'll be fun! Come on put it on!" Mirabel encourages. "It's a little nerve wracking, but it's really fun we promise," Harry encourages.

The family was still hesitant, but then Camilo shrugs. "Alright why not," he sat on the stool pulled out. "So does it like just turn a certain colour or?" Camilo began when Mirabel placed it down.

Instantly the hat sprung to life. Well it always was like that, it just pretended to be a normal hat to scare folks.

"Well! This is interesting. Little early eh? Don't mind, not like I had anything else to do," Camilo freezes up as the family all stared at the hat shocked or scared.

"Hmm, little older than normal, that's alright, hmm bright mind, not Ravenclaw no no, Slytherin though I would say quite cunning, not Huffle-puff no, Gryffindor now that's possible," the hat scratches itself thinking.

"Alright I have decided, Gryffindor!" It exclaims and Mirabel took it off. "Awesome Camilo!" She high fives him and they shared a grin. "Who's next?" She asks.

After a moment Pepa stepped forward and had the hat on her head. "Oh this is the oldest I've gotten!" "Hey!" "Don't get me all wet I'm not as young as I used to be. Now hmm you are a hard one, hmm I would say..... Gryffindor," Pepa smiles as Mirabel took the hat off.

"Who's next?" Felix happily strolled over and sat down. "This seems fun!" He said as the hat was put on his head. "A muggle! Now this is a first, though easy decision, Huffle-puff!" Felix was a little worried by getting a different house to his wife and son. "Don't worry Tio Hufflepuff is full of the kindest people ever," Mirabel assures and Pepa kisses his cheek. "That's certainly you," she said and Felix blushes.