Room Of Requirement

As the days wore on the need to find a place to secretly practice soon solved itself for them. Neville had been looking for a place during his free lesson when he passed a hall and noticed that a door was there, but it had not been there before.

Ever curious he opened the room and his jaw had dropped.

As soon as he had the chance he found Mirabel and Harry taking them to the door. It did not show up immediately however, not until Ron and Hermione passed them and the door appeared. They opened it and inside they found a amazing room.

It was large, had plenty of places to practice dueling, a book shelf of defence books, dummies, and even physical weapons.

"Neville you found it!" Mirabel cheers jumping on the boy and shaking him excitedly. "Found what exactly?" Ron asks looking around the room confused. "The room of requirement. If someone in the castle really needs something than they offer it," Hermione explains. "So let's say if someone really needed to go to the bathroom?" Ron asks and Hermione makes a disgusted face. "Charming Ron, but essentially yes," Hermione answers.

"It's basically the Hufflepuff version of the Chamber of Secrets. While no one knows for sure it's rumoured Helga Hufflepuff built it for anyone deserving of it, but it's still really difficult to find. Only people with the purest intentions or complete desperation can find it," Mirabel explains grinning and looks at Neville.

"And Neville found it!" She exclaims and gives him a quick kiss on the cheek before running over to the swords. Harry and Ron chuckle quietly at Neville's beet red face.

"It's perfect, it's like Hogwarts wants us to fight back," Harry said. "Of course it does! If it was anything like Castia than it would have dumped Umbridge in the sewers ages ago, but right now it can't so we need to fight for it," Mirabel said jumping up and down happily.

Quickly after that they sent the message to their club members for the first meeting. Mirabel told everyone to go in groups of two or three so it did not seem suspicious. Harry got there half a hour early, than Ron and Hermione arrived together fifteen minutes early. After that everyone showed up in groups of two or three just like Mirabel told them. There were some late students, but that was only because they had trouble finding the room.

Some students made comments about how they thought the room was something else before, the twins mentioned it to be a closet for hiding from Filch.

Once everyone from Ravenclaw to Slytherin was there Hermione took the roll and frowns. "Has anyone seen Mirabel?" She asks.

Ginny raised her hand. "Mirabel said she was going to try and talk Umbridge into letting the students play quidditch again as a distraction. She was worried Umbridge would realize that so many students were absent," Several students doubted Mirabel could do that, or why she chose doing that over the lesson.

"Well that defeats my whole reason for coming here," Draco mutters annoyed at the back of the group. "Your free to leave anytime Malfoy Mirabel's the only reason your here," Ron snaps at him and the two get in a fierce glaring match. While a little panicky at Mirabel's calming present and peacemaking skills being absent she has confidence in him to do this on his own.

"Okay!" His voice just cracked, but he is ignoring it. "We're going to start off with some simple disarming spells," Harry explains. "Why can't we just go ahead a learn the useful spells?" Pansy asks. "Well one disarming is useful, anything can be useful you just need to realize it," Harry explains. "And second we're starting out small for now. I do plan to teach more complex spells soon I promise," Harry said.

He pairs everyone up and watches as they began learning to disarm each other with varying degrees of success. Harry hopes Mirabel is going well in her mission.