A Wonderful Bloody Christmas Morning

(Sorry for the late chapter I was so tired I forgot to publish it)

Harry's in a long corridor filled with shelves, if he had to say it he guesses the hall would be endless. On these shelves were cloudy balls and they provided dim sources of light.

Looking around Harry saw a light at the end.

As he got closer he saw it was being held by someone. Suddenly in a flash that person is on the ground and Harry's towering over them as they whimpered in pain. Suddenly like a snake Harry strikes the person, again, and again, and again always in areas there were veins as the person is now choking on their own blood barely able to breath.

He likes the smell, he likes the smell of the blood as he watches it pool around Ar

Suddenly Harry's eyes opened and he bolted out of his bed in a panic and cold sweat. Rushing up out of his bed he bolts out of the room and ran to the kitchen. It was early morning, by the looks of it though few members of the Madrigal family was already up and dressed for the day. This included Julieta, Pepa, Alma, Bruno, and Camilo.

Julieta was up and had just finished mixing a large pitcher of juice. "Buenos días Harry want some," Julieta began when without a word Harry grabbed the entire pitcher and ran off with it.

"Hey!" Camilo yells after him as the Madrigals that were up this early ran after him. Harry ran into Mirabel's room without even knocking and yelled. "Mirabel open the door!" Said girl was currently just exiting her bathroom wrapped in nothing, but a towel and she lets out a scream slamming the door shut.

"Hey get out I'm changing!" Mirabel yells and quickly Julieta and Pepa sprung into action covering Camilo and Harry's eyes and Bruno covered his own eyes quicker than light and walks out the door frame and behind the corner. "Hey! I've walked in on worse from you and Papi!" Camilo exclaims earning him a slap from his mother.

Harry pushes Julieta off him and yelled loudly, but made sure to keep his eyes shut. "Open the door! Arthur is bleeding out right now open the door!" Harry screams loudly waking up the rest of the household.

Mirabel threw on a robe covering herself and hisses. "Harry it was just a nightmare get out!" She hisses at him. "I'M NOT NOW OPEN THE BLOODY DOOR WOMAN OPEN IT NOW!"

Harry sounded downright terrifying right now and panicking too. Seeing this Mirabel sighs and sped walked over to her door still covered in her robe.
"Mirabel!" Alma hisses embarrassed for her neita and also trying to push the men out, but Harry wouldn't budge.

Mirabel grabs the door handle and pictures Arthur Weasley in her mind. "I swear Harry if I open this not even dress to six teenage boys your explaining this to the Weasley family," Mirabel hisses and opens the door expecting to see the Burrow. Instead she's greeted with the sight of Arthur Weasley's pool of blood seeping into her room.

She screams as Harry rushes through the door and quickly pours the pitcher of juice over Arthur's wounds.

They closed up mostly, but he was still bleeding and he had already lost of a lot of blood.

"Help me!" Harry yells desperately. Quickly Camilo and Pepa ran through the door and grabbed Arthur Weasley pulling him through it with Harry while Julieta ran to her room grabbing pre cooked food while Alma pushed Mirabel back into her closet because she really wanted her neita dressed despite the situation and Mirabel only threw on her nightgown again to be quick.

Julieta ran back to the room and started feeding Arthur the best she could, but he was unconscious, barely alive, his pulse was weaker than anything she had ever treated. "Mirabel get me Isa to grow me fruit now! Pepa get me some water, Camilo, Harry help me slow down the bleeding!" Julieta yells at her family who sprung into action.