Moving Day

Mirabel giggles quietly as she tip toed into her Primo's room. It had been a week since the magic returned and today was moving day. She giggles as she held her wand ready to make a small firework show. She got into a crouching position ready to strike when.

"What are you doing?" Mirabel jumps and several small fireworks went off around her singeing her hair and leaving ash on her face too like she was just privy to one of Seamus Finnigan's attempts at spells. She turns and saw Harry standing dressed and ready for the day. He was leant some of Camilo's old clothes until they could get his own clothes and sort out how much warmer weather clothes he needed before they went and bought him anything. Though Harry had insisted he did not need them to get him anything.

"I was going to *cough* surprise you," she says grinning. Harry can't help sharing her smile even though it was a little more strained than hers. Seeing this she got up and pats his shoulder. "Hey how many times do I have to tell you? You belong here," Mirabel said. Harry had been so nervous about the up coming official moving day. Mirabel said they were going to use her transport door, yes that's her name for it, to go to Pivet Drive to get all her stuff. The only thing he had was the clothes on his back and picking Hedwig up from the Black Family home. The owl didn't really seem to enjoy the Colombian weather or the climate in general. Antonio commented that Hedwig was only nice around Harry and was talking about looking forward to the England climate.

Harry's room was nice, nicer then the nursery for sure. It was the guest room, but it didn't stop the Madrigals from making it one of the largest guests rooms there was. It was twice the size of the nursery, had a king bed, shutters, located on the first floor, and had a large closet for clothes. When Harry first saw it they asked him if it was alright and he looked at them like they were crazy. They don't know why, he mentioned something about how he thought he'd be sleeping under the stairs. The Madrigals quickly realized Harry was terrible at jokes.

Harry did not go in the village much. He was obviously a outsider among them with his pale skin, dark raven hair, glasses, and rather skinny frame. He was also really careful around the adults of the house. He obviously sought to avoid them at all costs and the grownups just decided they needed to be patient with him.

Speaking of the village. The village had tried to pretend nothing happened and the Madrigals, mainly Mirabel and Isabela, stated that enough was enough. They declared that while the Madrigals would still help when needed they would only do it for real emergencies. When the donkey man complained Mirabel threatened to turn him into a donkey. When he challenged her she did as she promised. She turned him back of course...... after nearly a week.

No one complained. Apparently from what Harry learned from Delores no one actually liked that man because of all the destruction and inconvenience his loose donkeys caused the town. This did prove though the Madrigals were not joking around.

In turn Camilo and Mirabel babysat less, Delores didn't have to constantly have her ear out, Bruno didn't have to give out visions, Julieta only treated serious injuries, Pepa had been much more relaxed, Alma much less strict, Luisa much less worked, and Antonio had always been perfectly happy. Harry tries to think of anything different about Isabela, but the only thing he's seen changed is that she's more overbearing towards Luisa like she had been for Mirabel. Otherwise the plant lady didn't act any differently from her usual carefree state.

Camilo poked his head in with a large grin. "Hey guys guess what?" He asks than saw Mirabel. His grin widens and Mirabel says. "Not a word or I'll curse you," she threatens. "Whatever, anyway last night Mariano got drunk with some buddies and Luisa was walking by this morning when she found him and his buddies passed out drunk in the barn. For some reason he was so hung over he proposed to Luisa thinking she was Delores!" Camilo cackles. Mirabel starts cackling too and Harry smirks until Pepa yells out. "It's not funny! My little girl was terrified of that vision!" She yells from the second floor. "Go be annoyed at Tio Bruno than!" Camilo yells up to his mother. "I am! But that rat man's hiding from me and I already checked the walls!" Pepa storms off to go looking for Bruno in Mirabel's room his go to hiding place.