↳ƑƛMƠƲƧ

Enjoy

A/n: timiko is the name of the MC that y/n is playing as.

You're one of the most famous actor in your state.

You were currently on set to film the 2nd season of a very successful show you were MC for.

You had a love interest who was played by hajime kokonoi. You both hated each other.

"You two ready yet?" The director ask you two as he looked up from the script that was in his hand.

You both gave him a quick nod and looked back at each other again.

"Your breath stinks, I can smell it from over here." Kokonoi says scrunching his nose in disgust.

You rolled your eyes flipping him off as you couldn't say anything at all as you was getting a make up touch up.

He narrowed his eyes at you and whispered, "I fucking hate you."

"Everyone in position." You both here the director yell.

The unneeded people left off the set and to the side lines as kokonoi walked over to you as you can feel his breath on your lips.

"3...2...1... action"

"It's always been you that I've loved timiko, always, not Amaya." He looked into your eyes.

He then leaned in and pressed his lips on yours as Kokonoi his lips felt soft. As this was the first time your characters ever kissed each other.

Kokonoi picks you up as your legs automatically wrapped around his waist, your lips never left his.

He pulls way from the kiss to get a good look at you. "God your so beautiful, y/n, so damn beautiful." He mumbles before gently pressing his lips against yours again. And for a second you had freezes.

"CUT!" You hear the director yell.

𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙾

𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙾