↳ƑƛƘЄ ƊƛƬƖƝƓ

ƑƛƘЄ ƊƛƬƖƝƓ

———FLASHBACK————You were sitting in a small cafe when all of a sudden someone sat on the other side of you

———FLASHBACK————
You were sitting in a small cafe when all of a sudden someone sat on the other side of you. And it was none other then your enemy 𝓢𝓪𝓷𝔃𝓾.

"What do you want you're disturbing my peace?" You questioned him. He was disturbing your peace and he was taking up your personal space.

"Well I have a proposal for you," he said confidently. You were guessing he was gonna say some dumb shit like he always does. But you were curious about what he had to say.

"Go on" she leaned back slightly. "Oh, so you're interested in this." She flipped him off and gesture for him to continue.

"Well how about we fake date." You spit out your drink and looked over to him. "WHAT"

You didn't know why you agreed to him but you did know that he said those five words and then you agreed

Currently you and sanzu was at a bar. Just so you and him could get high and basically not get caught by the police.

Sanzu had to use the restroom. So you were sitting on a bar stool waiting for him to come back.

While you were waiting a man came up to you trying to start a conversation with you. "Hey pretty lady what's your name."

You were uncomfortable with the sudden question but you knew this would make it easy for him to do something to you so kept your calm.

"Y/n why?" You tilted your head a little as one of your eyebrows lift.

The man in front of you was about to speak when suddenly a strong pair of arms came around your waist. "Sorry I took to long i hope nothing bad had happen to you."

He kissed your cheek softly while looking over to the man. "Oh, you have a boyfriend sorry didn't know."

The unknown man had left after what he said. But sanzu still had his arm rapped around your waist. "Thank you sanzu he was mak-" he cut you off by spin in you around to face him. And he grabbed your face and slowly pulled you into a kiss.

But you don't pull away you leaned forward deepening the kiss as you slowly put your arms around his neck.

You weren't going to lie this was something you were longing for in a man someone who would protect you when something was wrong.

Someone who made you feel special in every shape and form. He would make the perfect man of it weren't for his cocky personality.

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍.