↳ӇƖƧ ƊƖƛƦƳ

You and manjiro have been dating for over two years

You and manjiro have been dating for over two years. And he barely compliment you or anything.

So you would never expect a compliment from him .

But today while he was in the shower you decided to clean up a little. Since he wasn't the type of person to keep a room clean.

Finally you started to clean under his bed. While cleaning under his bed you found a book.

It seemed to be a diary.

You stopped for a moment to hear if the water was still running.

And it was.

So you opened to the first page of the diary.

It had a date on it, top of the page.

𝒜𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓁,12𝓉𝒽 2002

You had recognized that date clearly.

It was the day you two had met.

Manjiro had written one sentence.

One lovely sentence that made you shred a tear.

"ℐ 𝓂ℯ𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ ℴ𝒻 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝒻ℯ 𝓉ℴ𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝒽ℯ 𝒾𝓈 𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓎 𝓅𝓇ℯ𝓉𝓉𝓎."

Suddenly you hear the water stop so you quickly put the book back under the bed grabbed your phone that was next to you and sat on the bed.

Pretending as if you did read anything. You was scrolling through your phone when you heard the bathroom door open.

You look up to see manjiro in shorts with no shirt.

You smiled brightly as he walked towards you.

"You cleaned my room..." his quiet voice was barely heard by you.

"Yes." He stared at you with an blank expression before getting on his side of the bed.

He laid down as you laid down with him. You snuggled close to him tapping your hands around his torso.

He had wrapped an arm around you pulling you closer to him.

He smiled softly looking down at you as you had your eyes closed. This was the first time you two have ever been this close up together in a while.

He slowly started to stroke your hair hearing your soft snores.

'If only you knew how much you actually mean to me'

𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝓎𝓅𝒾𝓃ℊ.....
𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐, 𝑰𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒚 𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒚 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒛𝒚. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔.