↳ƤԼƛƳ ƊƛƬЄ

Enjoy

 You were at your brother elementary school to pick him up since today was your day to pick him up

Finally after wait for 20 minutes or so he was walking your way. But as he was walking you could see him holding a girl hand.

"Y/N!!"

You see him in front of you still holding hands with the girl. "Yes?"

"C-can me and Emma have a play date please?"

"And have you asked her guardian first." He shock his head no. You looked over to the little girl to see her upset.

You knelled down bro their level while still having your eyes on the girl. "Is everything alright hunny."

"My brother won't let me have a play date with Nathaniel, my brother doesn't like me around other boys." Emma said as tears starts to fill her eyes.

You sigh softly before standing up. "Okay and...where exactly is this brother of yours."

"He's right behind you ma'am" Emma said. You turned around to find a man around your age standing there.

Two inches or so taller then you. His eyes locked with yours as he looked you up and down.

"Your sister wanted to have a play date with my brother if that's fine with you." You explain to him.

"Ah...I see...hmm" a soft and smooth tone came from his lips.

"I actually have to get back to 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘. You can take her and I'll just come pick her up after if that's fine with you. But I will need your address."  You nodded softy.

You gave him your address and number for emergency purposes. Then you two went separate ways you with the two little kids.

𓄴 𓄵 𓄶 𓄷
As you were driving you got a call. It was that guy or other know as Emma older brother.

You picked up the the phone hearing a very smooth voice. The same type of voice that you heard earlier spoke.

"I just wanted to make sure this number work." He stated lowly.

You assured him that it worked giggling  a little at his statement causing him to blush a little on the other line.

You had let him hear his sister laughing at something they were watching on your iPad.

After that moment you both exchanged names. He found out your name was [Y/N] and you found out that his name was manjiro but he prefers to be called mikey.

Bonus-

Contact name-

Mikey😁🖤

N/N ❤️😩

: ¨ ·.· ¨ :
' · .. · '

*twerk twerk*

But hello babes today idk I've just been happy like idk why so I've decided to give you guys a small treat with another fluff for Mickey.

Byeee