↳ƝƠƬ MƳ ƝƛMЄ

I hope you enjoy dis.

You and your boyfriend were on your way to have dinner with his mom

His mom wanted to meet you since she heard so much about you from sanzu.

Sanzu knocked on the door waiting until his mom opened it. (Sanzu's mom doesn't trust sanzu with a key to her house.)

"Oh my goodness, it's so great to see you again sweetie I miss you so much, this must be your s/o." she smothers him in kisses while asking a question about you.

"Yes, mom they are." He responded proudly while wrapping an arm around your waist which made your heart flutter.

"You must be talia I've heard so much about you." You froze talia wasn't your name, Talia was your best friends name.

"Oh I must go check on the food, why don't you get settled in alright." His mom disappeared into the kitchen as you and sanzu stood there in complete silence.

Your gazed shifted to him as he was already looking at you. "So you're fucking Talia, my best friend, I should've known." After those few words you walked off to sit down in the living room.

You being you, you decided to have a chat with talia.

𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚝
ʀɪᴅᴇ ᴏʀ ᴅɪᴇ💗

𝓨/𝓝
This a joke right
You aren't actually fucking sanzu
My boyfriend.

𝓡𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓸𝓻 𝓭𝓲𝓮
Y/N I don't know what you are talking about I'm not fucking with sanzu.

(I don't got time for the switching sides for text so it's just gonna be in one side.

𝓨/𝓝
Really then why were your name coming out of sanzu mom mother. She called me your name and Ik damn well my name isn't fucking talia.

𝓡𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓸𝓻 𝓭𝓲𝓮
Listen y/n it just happened all of a sudden
Having sex with him was a total mistake because I thought I loved him and I don't.
—-
Y/n rolled her eyes at the text knowing it was complete bullshit and that Talia still do love sanzu.
—-
𝓨/𝓝
Listen Talia I don't need your half ass apology Ik you do still love sanzu I'm not fucking stupid.
You thing I was born yesterday or some shit.

𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓪
Y/N please I don't want to lose you as a friend

𝓨/𝓝
You should've thought about that before you slept with sanzu
—-
And y/n being the petty bitch she is decided to get revenge on Talia and sanzu.

𝓨/𝓝You should've thought about that before you slept with sanzu—-And y/n being the petty bitch she is decided to get revenge on Talia and sanzu

A/n: Hello Ik it's like 2:09 am in u.s but why not cause I know I would never be able to get this done cause I'm lazy as hell