↳ӇƠMЄ ƜƦЄƇƘЄƦ

——————————————

Today you were going over to your boyfriends home

Today you were going over to your boyfriends home. But when you got their it wasn't pretty.

His father and mother were arguing.

"REALLY CAUSE I DON'T WEAR THOSE TYPES OF BRA WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU." When you walked into the door you heard ran mother yell.

"GIVE ME A REASON THAT I WOULD CHEAT ON YOU?" You decided to walk past them not paying it any mind.

"Maybe it's because you don't love me anymore." That's the last thing you heard before you went upstairs to ran room.

Wants you entered you see him typing aggressively on his phone.

"Is everything alright."Y/N asked while sitting beside him.

"Nothing much my parents are planning on getting a divorce, cant really tell rindo cause i know he's gonna freak out." He sigh. "if you don't mind me asking why are they exactly getting a divorce?" Y/N asked quite curious since ran parents were such the perfect couple.

"well.... My mom found another woman's bra in my dad's car and this isn't the first time she found another woman's stuff in his car. So she thinks it's best if they get a divorce also my mom will have full custody over my brother."

After he said that you froze. 'that's where I left it.'

I guess this is short then usual

I guess this is short then usual. Also i do wanna say all size's ,skin color, And gender are allowed.