↳ƬӇЄ ƠԼƊЄƦ ƁƦƠƬӇЄƦ

THE OLDER BROTHER

Rindou had went out to get something from manjiro

Rindou had went out to get something from manjiro. Y/n had decided to come over and wait for him at the house.

Rindou had said it was fine just wait in hush room. While she was wait she felt some rap their arms around her.

She thought it was Rindou so she snuggle in close. "Let's take a picture together."

He didn't say anything but he did start kissing the back of her neck. Wants she got the camera to an angle where she could see him she froze. It wasn't rindou who was kissing her neck.

"R....Ran?" He stopped kissing her neck and sat up so she could see his face face.

He had a smudged grin on his face. "Huh? Can't tell the difference between me and Rindou?"

Y/n had jumped out of the bed and ran to the door to leave the room. She wasn't about to sleep with her boyfriend's brother.  

"Awwweee I was having fun why leave?"

She opened the door and ran downstairs she saw rindou entering the house. He looked up at her and smiled.

"Is everything alright. You look shaken." She smiled and nodded. "Well I brought you these." He handed her [any item].

"Thank you." Y/n was finally in relief. As soon as she said that ran had came down the stairs.

"Oh, your back." Rindou had looked over at him and said "why do you look so disappointed." Y/n head was in rindou chest not wanting to look at him or ran.

"No reason, anyways wanna watch a movie together."

Rindou had agreed and said y/n had to join ran couldn't care less about her joining.

In the middle of the movie y/n had felt a hand crawl up her leg she looked over at rindou to see one hand rapped around her shoulder at the other one holding the popcorn.

She then looked over at ran to see one hand under the covers and other holding a drink.

She moved slightly causing his hand to move off of her. She checked the time on her phone. Then spoke, "I should get going my sister is probably waiting for me."

"Really can't you stay here," rindou plead with puppy eyes. "No i cant leave her alone at night and the baby sitter is about to leave soon."

They gave each other a kiss as they gave each other a goodbye kiss y/n raised her middle finger to ran and y/n walked off to the front door.

———-TIME SKIP————-

On the way home all y/n could think about was ran and what he did

𝙠𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙖 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜.......
𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒐 𝒔𝒐 ƁƳЄ

~𝕶𝕬𝖄𝕷𝕬