That's all I wanted

"Rev

"Rev." He looks at me and I hand him the tablet we use for this stuff.

"Find out who she is and tell me about her."

He nods and does exactly that.

It barely takes any time at all before he starts reading everything the government has about her.

"Her name is Eliza Josephine Marin. 18 years old. She was born June 14th, 2002 at 4:13 a.m.

She has an older sister named Isabella Amelia Marin, age 20. Has a younger sister named Dizzy Malia Marin, age 7.

Mother is Callie Talia Marin, and she is deceased due to child birth.

Father, Null Linn Marin, deceased due to car accident. It says he was drinking and driving.

She has an older brother, Degan Joseph Marin. He's deceased due to an accident on the stairs.

He would be 21 if he were alive today.

Her address is 672 Maryview Drive, Oak town South America.

Graduated Oak Town High School with straight A's and plans to become a doctor.

She's been in medical school for two years."

I stop him. "She graduated at 16?" He nods.

"Is that all you wanna know?" He asks me.

I nod.

I look down at the girl who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Usually when we have a witness we just kill them, but she's different. I don't know why, she just is.

Maybe it's because she's so young and none of us want to end the life a teenage girl.

Even if she is technically an adult.

"When we get to the hotel, what are we gonna do with her?" Theo asks me.

"I don't know. All I know is I promised you I wouldn't kill her and I am a man of my word. We'll figure it all out."

I look over to Revel. "You said her sisters are 20 and 7?" He nods.

"Huh. That's a big age gap." I say, really more to myself than anything.

"People are bound to see her with us and they'll make assumptions. Send a few people to discreetly make sure her sisters stay safe." I instruct.