Warnings don't mean anything

Hey everyone! I wrote this story a long long time ago and it probably sucks but I remember being really proud of myself so I figured I'd post it! I hope you enjoy <3

Please keep in mind it's been years since I wrote this is it's not going to be as good as my other book but I hope you enjoy anyway ;)

As I go down the stairs I call for my sister. "Isa!"

When there's no answer I decide to make my way into the kitchen and call again. "Isabella!"

Finally she walks into the kitchen, holding our little sister.

"What, Liza?" She asks as she walks towards me.

"I got up early and made some breakfast. I know you have a long shift today and won't have time to eat." I tell her, heading towards the stove.

She smiles at me and hands over our sister.

"Thank you, Eliza." "No problem, Isa."

I look at our younger sister. "I made something for you too! Right, Izzy?"

She nods, her blonde pig tails hitting her face as her little dimples show.

I set her down on a chair and hand her the eggs with bacon. "Thank you!" She says and I smile at her.

When I walk back over to the stove, I hear my phone go off.

Warning!

Dangerous criminals, Theodore Kai, Revel Fisher, and their leader Collin Rivers, are on the run in these following areas.

I read the following areas and put my phone back down.

None of those places are were we live, however one is close.

It'll be fine.

Warnings don't mean anything.

I go over to the table and sit with my family, having a lovely breakfast.

These are my favorite people alive.

I have no one else.

"Alright, I gotta go. Bye, Liza. Bye, Izzy."

"Bye, Isa." We both call back as she walks out of the front door.

Izzy turns to me and slightly tilts her head. "Can you tell me about mommy and daddy again?" She asks and I lose my smile.

I clear my throat and push my blonde hair behind my shoulder.

"Well, mom was an accountant and dad was a trucker. Dad wasn't home all that much but when he was it was always really fun." I lie.

"Mom worked a lot of hours but had to take a step back when she got pregnant with you. We were all very excited to meet you, Izzy."

She smiles brightly at me.