Don't let him get me

We walk into a nice hotel and Collin brings us all to the elevator

He presses the button for the 10th floor and the glass elevator starts slowly going up.

We have the whole floor to ourselves since Collin's, well, Collin.

"Liza." I look over to Theo as we start walking to the rooms.

"Is your lip still bleeding?" He asks me and I cover my mouth.

Yesterday when Collin tripped me, I hit my lip on the corner of a table and I figured it'd stop bleeding.

Apparently it hasn't.

"No." I say from behind my hand.

I don't know exactly why I'm lying but apparently I am.

Revel gives me a deadpan look but I just keep hiding my lip.

Collin stalks over so fast I can barely even process it because he moves my hand away and grabs my chin.

He inspects the cut and let's go of my chin before looking to the rest of them.

"Alright everyone, it's late. Go to bed and we'll talk in the morning."

I go to walk away but he grabs my wrist. "Not you, sweetheart."

"What, why?" I ask, confused and frustrated.

"Because you literally just tried running away. There's no way I'm leaving you alone when this whole floor is empty and you could just leave."

Theo, Revel, and Natalie go into separate rooms but Collin leads us into a room.

There's two beds along with a couch and a tv with a bathroom and balcony.

He brings me over to the sink and tells me to sit. I sit on the sink and he comes over with a little box.

"What's that?" I ask.

He glances up at me before looking back to the box, looking for something.

"It's a first aid kit. Not the kind that holds bandaids and ibuprofen. This one is more fitting for my line of work."

He takes out a needle and wire. He also pulls out a lighter and starts heating up the sowing needle.

"What are you doing?" I ask, starting feeling uneasy.

"You need stitches. That should've stopped bleeding 10 minutes after it started bleeding."

He puts the wire through the hole in the needle and turns to me.

I move away quickly, trying to get away from him.

I'm terrified of needles. Plus, stitches hurt, and there's no numbing cream.

He puts his hand just above my kneecap and I pause. His hands are warm and somehow comforting.

"Stop." He says gently. My breathing is slightly heavy but I stop moving away from him.