• twenty • Our Little Secret •

It was Science class. Last class of the days, El smiled taking a seat next to Mike and he grinned.

"Well hello there" he smiled scooting closer

"Troy's been annoying lately" she laughed.

"So... Any plans tonight?" He asked.

"On a Monday night? No" she laughed.

"Great I'll see you at 8?"

She grinned nodding.

The class started and it was full of not so secret glances, 'accidental' hand touching, and leg rubbing.

~~~~

El smiled touching up her make up around 730 and will walked in.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Oh um. Now where's? Just for a walk.

He hummed in response.

"You know if you two keep this up...  Stacey's going to get really hurt.." he sighed. He was okay with El and Mike together but wanted them to think it over.

"I--I-- know... I just wanted to take things slow,, I told him not to dump her yet ."

~~~~

Mike Wheeler 💙

Here

~~~~

El smiled running past will and out the door. She claimed into Mike's car giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Where are we going?" She whispered

"You'll see, dont worry" he smiled grabbing her hand.

"Wills not happy with us .. he thinks we shouldn't be hanging out while your with Satcey.."

"And what do you think El .."

"I think I'd miss you too much"

He grinned and nodded.

He pulled up to the quarry and jumped out of the car. When she got out everything was set up. A blanket under the stars, drinks, pizza and fries. It was beautiful.

"Mike..." She whispered

"I thought it could be like our first date since you've been back to Hawkins " he smiled.

"I love it.." she whispered kissing him softly.

They both laid down on the blanket talking about everything. Thier time apart, how much they missed each other, her move here, thier friends. It was nice.

"I'm sorry El..." He whispered when it got quiet and she sat up quickly.

"About what?" She asked tilting her head.

"I ruin things... Ruined us... I was just so angry... And you weren't here.. I know that's not an excuse.. but I wanted you.. I wanted your shoulder to cry on.. I was so angry with everything and I took it all out on you. If I didn't do that.. we could've had all summer together... Could've been the starring couple of senior year together.. " she saw a tear run down his face as he talked. So she climbed into his lap wrapping her arms around him.

"It's okay... I'm here now.. and I still love you .. I should've given you the chance to talk... But I promise... We still have so many memories to make together. "