• twentyfour • Birthday •

Mike started getting annoyed. Anytime he saw El for some reason she was with Eddie. Eveytime they were laughing  getting along, whispering and she would never tell him what about. He didn't want to be the jealous boyfriend. But he knew... he knew how most guys looked at his Eleanor Hopper.

Mike was so overly in love with El, that he couldn't help but be angered. He didn't want to mess anything up with her. He loved her. He didn't wanna lose her. They lost eachother enough times.

But it was Friday at lunch. They always sat with the party at lunch everyday expect for Wednesdays cause that was hellfire lunch day. But when Mike sat down with the party El was nowhere to be seen.

Mike looked up to Max cause he knew they had class together right before lunch.

"Where El?" He asked.

"Didn't she tell you? She's having lunch with the freak Munson" Max complained.

"For the millionth time Max! He's not a freak! You just don't know him" Dustin yelled.

All the boys liked Eddie. Well Mike was starting to rethink that. But Eddie took them in under his wing and into his group. Max never got it cause she hated D&D

"Why is she always with him?" Mike groaned throwing his head back.

"Maybe she'd got her eyes on him Wheeler, El.could have any guy she wanted" Max laughed.

"I know that! That's what scares me!" He yelled.

"I mean he does have the hair, El always says she likes guys with long hair, and he plays gutair" Lucas smirked.

He knew why El was with Eddie but it drove Mike crazy so he went with it.

Mike looked across the cafeteria seeing his girl by Eddie smiling and whispering while looking in his direction.

"Are you guys busy tonight?"

It was Mike's birthday today. Friday. And Noone said happy birthday to him yet.

"Yeah I got a date with Max" Lucas said and Max nodded.

"I'm going to the concert with El" Will stated.

"I have to help my mom find mews, he got out again" Dustin complained.

Mike sighed and nodded.

"You know, El would probably want you to go to Eddie's gog tonight?" Will suggested.

Mike shook his head. "I think if I see them together any longer I'm gonna be sick"

~~~~

"So what's the plan princess?" Eddie whispered to El.

"So! I told him I was going to a gig of yours and Will is coming. We will meet you at the restaurant. You and your band will be playing music so technically I didn't lie. Then we text Mike and lure him in, then bam! Surprise!" She smiled.

"Classy girl, your sure he's gonna show?"

"Why wouldn't he?" She pouted.

Eddie pointed over at Mike looking at them

"I think Wheeler may be a bit jealous love" Eddie smiled.

"He had nothing to be jealous of. I fought for him. It's obviously him that I want" She stated.

"I know but.. Wheeler doesn't think high of himself. He knows how pretty you are.. that you could get any guy.. "

"Has he said something to you?" She asked panicked.

"Not recently no. But, when you guys first started talking. He would bring you up. Now I never know until recently he was talking about you. He always referred to you as the texting girl. Said he never understood why a girl so pretty would want to talk to a guy like him. How it wasn't suppose to go that way. That he felt like it was a huge joke on him"