• fourteen • School •

~ Facebook~

💛 Eleanor Hopper 💛

~~First Day of Senior Year Butches!!! ~~

《Comments》
{Max Mayfield} Hot!!! 🔥 I knew the butterflies would be your pick!!
{Jim Hopper} Good luck Ellie!
{Will Byers} Put some clothes on! 😅😅

~

Mike sighed. Even though she wasn't talking to him. She still had him on Facebook. She never took him off. She looked beautiful. He knew he shouldn't. Be he liked the photo.

~~~

"Oh my God Max!!!" El screamed from her bedroom grabbing her shoes

"What?!" Max ran in

"He liked my photo!!"

"He's gonna pass out when he realizes we've been keeping this from him"

"So! What's the plan?!" El asked grabbing her things and heading out to the car.

"So the boys are gonna act like they are waiting for me. Which isn't a full lie. We pull up. I get out first. Then Mike will be like wtf who drove her. Then I'll walk to your side and help you out. Then we walk by them arm in arm don't even say a word. Will will alrwady be there to make sure mikes there"

"Oh my god im nervous"

"But El. Whats the plan? Do you want him back? Or what?"

El sighed

"I dont know... i do miss him... i cant fond anyone like him... but im still heart broken.. this is more of a this is what you messed up kinda deal"

Max smiled and nodded grabbing her hand. Tbey got into Els truck and started driving off.

~~~~

"Why didnt Max go with you?" Mike groaned at lucas

"She wanted extra time. I dknt know"

Will smiled standing at the frpnt of the school

"Why are you so happy?" Mike mumbled

"I just have a feeling its gonna be a good year"

"Yeah maybe ww can get you a new girl" Dustin laughed at mike

"New girl? I want El... no one ven compares"

"You gitta get over her man... "

"I thonk thats her!" Will yelled smiling standing up straight

"Where? All I see is a truck?" Mike sighed. He just wanted to go in and get the day over with.

"Someone was picking her up" Lucas smiled.

They were all in on this. Everyone expect Mike. Mike had no idea who could possibly pick Max up. They were already all there. He saw Max get out of the high truck jumping down and a huge smile plastered on her face. She smiled and waved at the boys to make sure Mike was watching. She walked to the other side of the truck helping El. They linked arms and El took a huge breath, her legs felt like jello, and it felt as if her heart was in her throat.

"Alright. He's right there. Remember. Eyes straight. Head up. Smile" Max smiled.

El nodded and they started walking. All the boys smiled looking at Mike and that's when his eyes landed on the girl with Max. Short... brunette.. beautiful... glasses... what the fuck he thought

"That's not--- is that?" Is all he could get out. The girls started getting closer and Mike didn't have to ask. That was El. His El... the girl he lost. What was happening. Was he dreaming.

"Hey Max. Hey El!" Dustin yelled.

El smirked looking towards the group of boys.

"Hey boys!" She yelled excitedly winking then turned her head back walking straight into the school.

Will turned his focus back on Mike who still was standing there frozen.

"Mike?"

"What is happening?" Is all he could ask.

"She swore me to say nothing. They moved in with us 2 weeks ago. So she's going here now.."

"2 weeks?! She's been here for 2 fucking weeks and you didn't tell me!!!" Mike was pissed.

"She didn't want to see you.."

"Fuck! How am I suppose to get over her when she's here!"

~~~~~

El smiled sitting down at homeroom. She had homeroom with Max so she qas happy

"His face El!!! He's going crazy I just known it!!"

El laughed shaking her head

"What class do you have first?" El asked.

"English, you?"

"Science"

"I'll walk you"

El smiled and nodded.

The bell rang and Max grabbed El walking her to the science room  El glanced in and saw Mike

"Oh God. Please tell me someone else is here"

"Ignore him El show him how fake happy you are"

El smiled rolling her eyes. She noticed Max eye someone.

"That boy! Right there! Sit with him. His names Troy. Mike HATES him"

"Max. I love you!"

The second bell went and Max ran away. El took a deep breath and stepped into the classroom. Mikes eyes landed on her scanning her whole body.

He wanted her to sit next to him. So he could tell her kver and iver how much he knows he messed up. How sorry he was. How he still loved her. He gave her a look, a look saying come here. Her gaze then travel to Troy and she started walking there.

"Hey, mind if I sit here?" She smiled asking softly

"Not at all beautiful" Troy smirked

Mikes blood was boiling. The school player?? She'd rather fit with the school player??

He could barley breath. His hands going in fists. He had to talk to her. Needed to talk to her. But how