• twentythree • Eddie •

School on Monday went by way too fast. Anytime with Mike just made it seem like ot went by too fast. She couldn't wait until her and Mike could finally hang out without his parents ruining it. Luckily hos after school activities gave them some extra time if they ended early.

So right now here she was waiting for Michael outside his D&D club. She thought it was adorable. Also him in his Hellfire shirt was sorta hot even though she didn't play the game. She didn't have the time.

She looked down at her watch 430. They had been at it for about an hour now. He said 5. But what if she went and got him. Could he really say no? Would this Eddie guy really care? It's just a game right?

She knew most the guys that part taked in thier club, Mike, Will, Lucas, Dustin, a few others, and then Eddie. Mike talked about Eddie more then any other guys. He seemed to really look up to Eddie. Said Mike got picked on a lot in school so Eddie took him and the party into the club but for some reason she hadn't even met him yet. She heard of him around school, gossip, saying he's into summing the devil and demons, drug user and dealer, that he was a freak. But she of course wasn't one to ever judge someone like that, Mike seemed to like him and that was enough for her.

She checked her watch again. 440. She sighed and took a deep breath banging on the door.

"WHO DARE INTERRUPTS OUR QUEST?!" She heard a deep angry voice yell and she sorta stumbled back. 'Huh... Mike wasn't joking when he said this guy takes his game seriously'

The door swung open and she was fave to face with a new face. Tall  REALLY long hair, longer then mikes, leather jacket, older.

His voice calmed down as he spoke next "What's a pretty thing like you doing interrupting Hellfire?" He smirked.

"I -- um... Mike?" She questioned stuttering.

"Mike?" He asked surprised.

All El could do was nod.

"Wheeler, you never told me you were hanging out with the gorgeous El Hopper"

Els eyes went wide

"What surprised I know of you? You were quite the talk around the school when you first got here" He winked 

Mike basically tumbled out of his seat to the door. "El?! Is everything okay?"

El nodded "Ye--Yeah I just was wondering when you thought you'd be done.." she whispered

"I told you 5 or shortly after. You could've texted me" He sounded half annoyed but El wasn't really bothered.

"Now now Wheeler... that's not a way to talk to this beauty now is it?" Eddie said smoothly

El smiled looking up in his direction.

"Why don't you come in sweetheart, take a seat and enjoy the show?" He smirked.

"Are--are you sure?" El stuttered.

"Of course princess" He motioned her inside.

Mike furrowed his eyebrows together but took his place again. El sat on the bench against the wall giving Will a small wave and smile to say hi.

El sat back watching the bunch of nerds play thier game. She just missed Mike and wanted to be near him after all that time apart.

"So Wheeler, you gonna tell me why the hottest girl in the school is here for you?" Eddie asked as the guy guys were discussing strategies.

"She's my girlfriend" Mike said with a strain to her voice

"Your joking right?! The El Hopper with Michale Wheeler?"