Chapter 10

Dream and I decided that day that we would do a livestream and chat with the fans and give them updates on our relationship. We didn't tweet anything prior, because we wanted the livestream to be a surprise for our fans. We went live on my channel and Dream sat beside me, off to the side so his face wouldn't be shown on camera.

When the stream had enough viewers I finally said, "I have a very special guest with me today, any guesses who that might be." Instantly the chat blew up with guesses and ninety percent of them said it was Dream. "A lot of you are guessing Dream, did you guys watch his video?" The chat blew up again with answers that said that yes they had. I laughed. "Okay, okay Dream say hello."

"Hello," he said and stopped talking.

"Dream," I protested playfully. "Say more than hello."

"More than hello," he repeated.

"You're an idiot," I teased. "Okay guys so Dweam and I are going to be answering some questions."

"Juicy," Dream said in a voice that sounded completely uninterested.

"Oh come on, it's gonna be fun!" I said excitedly.

"Mhm," Dream said in fake enthusiasm. "Yay!"

"Okay wait wait we have our first question," I said and read the question out loud. "How did it go? Dream, how did it go?" I asked and turned to Dream although no one could see him.

"Well," Dream started. "I'm here aren't I?" I gave him a look of annoyance and he chuckled. "Okay, okay, it went really well. George invited me into his bed." The chat exploded at his words.

"Dream, don't tell them that!" I said and he laughed again.

"Yeah guys you should have seen it, he was like 'oh Dream take me into my bed.'" Dream said and tried to do an impression of George in a much higher voice than George's was.

"Shut up," I laughed. "No, so it did go well." I said answering their question. The next question to pop up said "boyfriends?"

Dream read this one, "Boyfriends?" He asked. "Hmm, that is a good question. That's a question I didn't ask." He chuckled. I looked at him expectantly. "I'm not gonna ask you on stream." The chat was soon filled with "ask, ask, ask." Dream gave a huff but I could see in his eyes he was amused. "Gogy, will you be my boyfriend."

"Yes," I said and groaned playfully. "It's about time." Once again the chat was flooded with comments immediately.

"Wait here's a good one," Dream said. "How will you handle a relationship across the ocean?" He paused for a second before answering. "So right now, I am gonna be staying with George for like two months. I really don't think we're gonna have any trouble keeping a relationship with our schedules. I think we'll get to see each other often and not only that we managed to stay best friends for years without seeing each other so I don't doubt that we will make it work."

"Have you kissed?" I read. "Uh yeah," I chuckled.

"Multiple times," Dream chimed in.

"No guys listen, this guy comes to my door late at night I'm scared. I'm like who's gonna be at this door, so I go and answer it right? And it's freaking Dream. I'm literally speechless and then he's like 'George I love you.' I can't even breathe at this point and then he asks if he can kiss me. I swear guys I literally almost died."

Dream laughed at me and shook his head. "You're so ridiculous." He grabbed my hand under the table and I smiled at him.

"Oh George here's a question for you, why weren't you talking to Dream for two months," Dream paused. "Actually don't answer that."

"No it's okay," I said. "I wasn't talking to Dream because of what happened on the love or host," I admitted. "When Dream picked me I was really really happy, but then after we talked about it he made me feel really really stupid."

"I'm sorry George come here," he said and held his arms out. I gave him a hug and he rubbed my back. "I only said what I said because I didn't want you to know I wanted to pick you," he admitted. "I just wasn't ready for you to know how I felt about you."

"Really?" I asked and he nodded. "I didn't know that, you didn't tell me that."

"Okay but my question is why didn't you just tell me that?"

"Well," I turned back to the camera. "So Dream had been calling me cute that day and saying my crush on him was cute and I felt all giddy and then I asked him not to pick me so when he did I really thought that was like his way of telling me he liked me, so when I found out that wasn't the case I was embarrassed but I also felt like Dream had been making fun of me. So that made me angry."  I admitted.

Dream nodded, "Guys, George stopped talking to me, I was literally so depressed."

"What about Emma?" Dream looked at me. "Someone asked," I said in defense.

"I don't want to be rude to Emma, she didn't do anything wrong. She just wasn't my person. George is and he always was and it was wrong of me to get another person involved in that. So I'm not going to say anything bad towards her. I told her when we broke up that George was my person and she understood, so I'm really grateful that that went so smoothly."

I smiled at him, it was so nice that he cared enough to be honest with her before coming here to see me. I wouldn't have been okay with it if he didn't. I also didn't think to ask before this stream, so I was glad I hadn't helped him cheat on her. We went on answering questions and just generally giving the fans a lot of DNF content. I ended the stream with a disclaimer.

"Guys just because we did this stream, doesn't mean our relationship is going to become our content or that we are going to want to talk as openly as we did today all the time. This was a special occasion where we sat down and got personal but we have our own lives and we have our own personalities still." I said.

Once the stream was off, Dream kissed me immediately. It was an amazing kiss that felt like he had been waiting for it for days.