THE TRUTH

Everyone is busy for the upcoming birthday of Imee.

Imee wants to celebrate her birthday in ilocos kaya doon silang lahat nagpunta.

Louis is at her room together with Victoria.

"Ate, do you think magugustuhan ni Tita Imee yung gift ko?"she asked while wrapping her gift

"Oo, kahit naman anong ibigay mo doon magugustuhan niya"she answered

"Ate, malapit na birthday natin, ano gusto mong gift?"she asked

"Anong malapit? Kalayo layo palang, sa December 30 palang"she said while putting her sketch book at her sling bag

Louis stood up and put her shoes on

"Where are you going?"Victoria asked

"Somewhere "she simply answered at lumabas na ng kwarto

Louis decided to go to beach near them.
She was wearing a black t shirt and pants with her white sneakers and bag with sketch book and pencil inside.

After 5 minutes nakadating na siya, she was smiling and sat on the log na natumba sa gilid.

She wants to watch the sunset.

She was thinking about something while sketching, suddenly her tears fell from her eyes.

There's so much what if's going through her mind.

"What if isang araw hindi na ako magising? What if sumuko nalang ako? What if walang magiging donor? What if kuhanin na ako ni lolo?"mga what if's na tumatakbo sa isip niya ngayon.

Hindi man niya aminin ay natatakot din siya pero kailangan niyang magpakatatag, para sa pamilya niya.

"Kaya mo 'to Louis! Kaya mo!"she whispered and smiled.

Pinunasan niya ang luha niya at tumingin sa lumulubog na araw.

"Everything has an end, like this sunset, but it will rise tomorrow and will start shining again. But me...I don't think if I'm going to shine tomorrow, I'm not sure"she thought

"But enjoy every moment, that's the important thing now, enjoy this Beautiful life Louis, even though life is not fair. It's just hard for me to accept that kung kelan nagsisimula ulit kaming bumuo ng mga masasayang ala ala kasama ng pamilya ko, ay dun naman kailangan kong lumisan."

After niyang panoodin ang paglubog ng araw, she went back to their house na.

She became energetic as if nothing's happened earlier sa beach. Even though she's smiling you can see that she's empty inside through her eyes.

Sinalubong siya ni Irene sa labas, she's waiting for her pala.

"Where have you been?"she asked sabay akbay kay Louis

"Somewhere to find some inspiration to fight. Even though life is not fair, I had to enjoy everything"she said that made Irene puzzled.

Na weweirdohan siya sa mga sinasabi ni Louis, para bang may ipinapahiwatig ito na hindi niya maintindihan.

"What?"she whispered, Louis looked at her and smile"Someday, Mommy."she simply answered before entering inside. She left Irene speechless for a sec.

Louis sat beside Victoria who is watching tv with Greggy.

Victoria is holding a bowl of popcorn, ipinatong ni Louis ang ulo niya sa balikat ni Victoria na nakatutok sa tv.