Chapter 51

Eleanor's P.O.V

"Oh wow! Brooklyn you look gorgeous!" Emily, Mallory, LyLayn and I cooed as Brooklyn walked out of the bathroom in her white lace wedding dress. She had her hair swept to the side and her makeup was natural with brown eyeshadow.

"Thanks guys. Are you sure it doesn't make me look fat? Besides the fact I'm pregnant and all." She asked, walking over to the full mirror and examining herself carefully.

"Positive. Now we have to go. Harry's ready and the whole wedding party is too." Emily said, standing up and brushing her peach coloured dress.

We all walked out of Brooklyn's room and down to the backyard which had been decorated with white and pink tulips everywhere.

"Hello beautiful. How about we're next?" I heard Louis ask from behind me as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

"Okay." I said, smiling. Louis walked past me and up to Harry then we all lined up to walk down the aisle.

The order was, me and Louis, Emily and Liam, Ava and Niall, Mallory and Josh, LyLayn and Zayn, Sophie as the flower girl and Lux carrying the rings. At the end, Brooklyn was going to walk down with Harry's stepfather.

The wedding started and everyone began walking down the aisle. Once Sophie started walking and laying down petals everyone stated cooing and awwing at how cute she was. Lux came next and everyone did the same thing.

Finally it was Brooklyn's turn. Everyone stood up and she appeared from behind the doorway. Everyone gasped.

Harry's P.O.V

Breath.

Breath Harry.

Brooklyn was walking down the aisle and she looked gorgeous. Her wedding dress fit her perfectly and everything about her right now was beyond perfect.

She finally got to me and my stepfather handed her off. We turned around and the priest started saying everything they say at weddings. Once he was done, it was time for the vows.

"I believe they have written their own vows. Harry, you're first." The priest said. I nodded and looked into Brooklyn's beautiful eyes.

"Brooklyn, I know we've had our differences but now I want to forget those and start a new life with you. From the day I met you I loved you, and it killed me when I couldn't be with you. Now you'll be mine and I'll be yours, forever and always. We have two beautiful little girls and I know our future can only get better together." I said as tears grew in Brooklyn's eyes. She smiled and started hers.

"Harry, while I wasn't with you, you were really all I thought about; Good or bad. You are my everything and you're more than I could've ever asked for. I loved you from the moment I laid eyes on you, and I want to feel that amount of love every time I see you for the rest of my life. You are the best father you can be to Sophie and Lux and that's all I ask of you. I love you Harry, forever and always." She said, wiping tears off o her cheeks.

"Harry, do you take Brooklyn to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Brooklyn, do you take Harry to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest said. I leaned in, as did Brooklyn and we kissed as everybody there cheered and clapped.

"I love you." I told Brooklyn as we walked back down the aisle.

"I love you too." She said, leaning in and kissing my cheek. I heard Eleanor aww and Louis snicker, so I turned around and slapped his head.