11. Weird boy

Adrien's point of view. 

- Cat! Open your eyes please. - I hear some mumbling voice in the distance. Or maybe is it close?

I open my eyes and I see Ladybug with watered eyes in front of me.  She hugs me immediately. 
- I thought It will be serious and something bad happened... - She said and then hugged me again. 

- I'm fine M'lady. - I say knowing that deep down I am on the edge of passing out. I feel like someone cataclysmed me for a thousand times.  - Why are you transformed, haven't you use Lucky Charm and Miraculous Ladybug yet? 

- Well I detransformed and transformed again to see how you feel... 
I grin at that.

- What?

- Nothing. - I keep smiling to myself. 

- Seriously Cat what is it. - She asks in serious tone.

- You care about how I feel...

- Shut up. - She rolled her eyes but smiled at me. 

She layed next to me.

It was probably something about 2AM. The moon was shining so damn bright as it's full. The stars were blinking at us from the distance. We could hear some quiet Paris noises. The city's sleeping without fears of Sandboy.

- So... you think you can tell me now?

She frowned her eyebrows in confusion.

- About that White version of me in your nightmare.

She swallowed her stress.

- Um. I'm not sure If I can tell you this Kitty. It's too dangerous. I can't. I wish I could. I honestly don't understand it that well either...

- Oh. Okay. So everything's back to normal. - I looked away and tried to get up. - Ahh! - I groan in pain. My head hurts so much. I ignore that and take my stick into my hands. I point it into the night sky. 

- Chat, no please! - I heard her eyes watering again. - It's not like this!

- Of course it is. You always do it like this.

- I trust you but this is too much to carry, also... - She looked away with fear in hear eyes. She couldn't tell me for whatever the reason was.

- Also...? - I repeat her, while waiting for an answer.

She kept looking in that one point next to me. She couldn't even look at me. 

- See you around Ladybug. - I say without any expression on my face. 

I love her so much. 

And It hurts me, when she can't tell me something like this after I sacrifice myself for her every time she needs help. After I'm always there for her. 

It just hurts.

I land in my room.

- Claws in.

I run to the bathroom to turn the shower off. I look into the mirror. My eyes are  watering and my face is reddish. Plagg is looking at me with sympathy but won't say a word. I just lean against the wall and go down. I can't really see anything because everything in front of my eyes is getting fuzzy. I start to sob as I think about my own misery. Why won't she love me back? Who is that amazing guy that I can't even compete with? 

- Put yourself together cousin.

I shiver as I rub my eyes and see person in front of me.

- What do you want Fèlix?

- To cheer you up cousin, I'm not as monstrous as you may think. - He shakes his head. -  By the way what is it with your face? Who did this to you?

- Uhh... I got into a fight.

He nods. 

- That's why you're crying like a little girl? - He grins. Like he's better than me.

- What do you want? - I ask louder than before.

Fèlix smiles again.

- I thought about you cousin. You seem sad. Lately, more than ever. I don't know If it's because of your father, school problems, maybe heartbreak? But I know you need something to relax, to cheer you up... Throw a party Adrien.

- What? - I frown my face at him. How the heck did he came up with that idea. - Even If I wanted to, my father will never let me do that. 

- Leave this to me. - He winks at me and goes away

- Wait. - I say as he's slowly getting out

He stopps.

- How do I know I can trust you? After all that you did.

- I won't let you down cousin. - He smiles. -  How would I even benefit from it? - He grins and goes away.

Such a weird boy.

But he was right. Maybe I should do a party. I can barely see my friends outside school. I have all of this duties I've never wanted in a first place. All of this extra lessons, photoshoots. I have no freedom at all. - My face goes down at this thought. 

My father won't know about it and maybe I'll finally have some fun after this week. 

Painful week.