9. Ladybug's strike-back

Sandman, Fèlix, Monarch and Chat Blanc.

I try to breathe.

In.

Out.

I was about to get up when I noticed I can't move. I tried. I groaned in pain. I tried again. I groaned even louder. My eyes started to fulfill with tears. Chat Blanc was heading straight into me. Sandboy was already gone terrorizing the rest of Paris. Monarch and Fèlix were holding unconscious Chat Noir using the turtle and bee miraculous. He probably used fox miraculous as well.

- Put yourself together Ladybug... - I mumbled to myself.

I need to defeat Chat Blanc first. He can be useful in defeating others. 

I need to mastermind through this.

I take a deep breath.

I think I know what to do.

- Come Kitty-Kitty! - I shout to the white cat. I see the fury in his eyes. He is crazy, as he always were.

I will forever wonder what made him like that. 

"It was our love that made this to the world M'Lady"

I shiver at this memory. How would that be even possible?

I get up. The pain runs through my body. 13 meters. Ladybugs were supposed to be able to fly weren't they?

I see my main enemy. I hear Chat Blanc running into me being closer and closer every second.

I throw my jojo at some building construction above the Monarch.

- If you want my miraculous, catch me! - I look at Chat Blanc. I cross the night sky in the direction of miraculous robber. Just like I thought, Chat Blanc is throwing cataclysms at me. And every time he misses, cataclysm hits something else. Something that's in front of me when I jump.

- COMMON' KITTY! 

I fly up above Monarchs head, turn around and hang my legs on the construction pole. He would probably be trying taking my earrings but I think he has a bigger problems on his head.

Problems like Chat Blanc who is able to destroy everything on his way. No amount of miraculous can save him from akumatized Chat.

He threw cataclysm at them. More specifically at the place I was in a moment ago. Fèlix attacked him with peacock miraculous weapon - fan. 

Chat Blanc didn't seem moved by that attack. Instead he was even more furious with two in front of him. I grin at the thought that my enemies will defeat each other.

Even though, I still need to hurry up. I sag above Monarch. 

I take his head circlet, head comb and glasses. 

Xuppu, Kalki and Pollen. The ones who were on his head. I put them into my jojo. It transforms them into my room, to the miracle box. The place they belong to, where they're safe.

I just noticed something weird. A lot of miraculouses are missing. Not like he lost them. More like he found a way to put them somewhere harder to take. I see rings on his hands. I frown my brows at them. I don't have too much time though. It's all I was able to do in a couple of seconds.
I jump above Monarchs head. I stand in front of him. I feel the cataclysm in Chat Blanc's hand. I crouch and the white ball of light hits Monarch in the chest. He is being swiped from the roof. It was a really high building. 40 metres give or take. I could barely hear him shouting:
-Shell-ter!

I look at Chat Blanc. He won't disappear unless I capture Sandboy's akuma.
- Bugaboo...
Oh no
No.
- What is... this?
Chat Noir asks in a deep confusion. How would I react If I saw some evil version of me destroying everything I see being Chat's biggest nightmare.
- Kitty can we talk it through later...?
He nods. Thank God. He groans as he tries to get up. He puts his hand to his head. He probably got hit. I look at Fèlix with anger. I throw my jojo at his head. It was pretty unexpected so he got hit. Hard enough so he can lose his conciousness. 

No matter how I was feeling, I was rocking this night. I took down Fèlix and the Monarch...

THE MONARCH!

- Cat you destroy Sandboy's pillow! I gotta get my miraculouses back! - With a bit of Chat Blanc help. I grin to myself as a plan is forming in my mind. I see Chat Noir's grin. 

- It would be my pleasure M'lady. - He winks at me in pride. Last time I was crying over being miserable. Now I am fixing my mistakes.

I leave unconcious Felix here. He deserves it. Nothing bad happened to him and I have less problems on my back without him.

I jump into the void of an empty Paris street. The one that Monarch fell in . I stabilize myself with my jojo being tied to some roof-ish construction. I see him there. Laying down. 40 meters is pretty bad fall even with the power of protection.
I hear him groaning.
- How can man as old as u be so foolish? You have all of them but you are still unable to defeat us.
Chat Blanc is throwing cataclysms at me. I forgot about him. I jump above and miss the hit. I can't defeat him.
- This is not over. - I threat the Monarch.  Cataclysm just slided next to my head. I slipped in front of Monarch and his shelter. I jump as the Cataclysm destroys shelter. In a matter of second I slither again this time next to the Monarch quickly trying to take two more miraculous I am able to take. 

Snake and Dragon. I transform them into the miracle box and I throw my jojo up to the roof. I can't take more of them. Monarch would start to protect himself more, because he can't be shocked forever after the fall. Also Chat Blanc would cataclysm me before I would be able to put my hand on the miraculous.

I go to help Chat Noir defeat Sandboy. That's how we will beat Chat Blanc.