4. Wreck of a girl

Marinette's point of view

I layed down with Chat at the top of me, sticking our noses together. I felt that he didn't want to go off, he wanted to be pulled closer. Silly Kitty.

I have more important things to do.  I get up and quickly look around.

- Chat the Fèlix was an illusion made out of the fox miraculous and the Monarch is a sentimonster created by someone with the peacock miraculous.

I started to connect A to the B. I narrowed my eyes as the answers started to get to me.

- Kitty Fèlix or the Monarch has the peacock miraculous as well. So we dealed with a sentimonster and an illusion. The real Monarch tried to stung with the venom.

- Do u think Fèlix is also there? - Chat asked me.

- I am not sure but it's possible.

I have such a mess in my head, I can't figure out what is the reality.

The Monarchs started to spawn. It was another trap with the fox miraculous. Chat hitted them all with his bat and only one left. I pulled my chain out of the tied sentimonster and threw it at the real Monarch. Meanwhile Chat started a fight with Fèlix who had his hands closer and closer to my face trying to take my earrings. Thank god for Chat noir.

I got the Monarch pulled in front of my feet. He layed there tied up in my chains. I quickly grabbed the bee miraculous. I smiled at it. I had Pollen back. One step forward is still a progress. Through I am not always showing it, I love my kwamis and I miss them more than anything. That is what being guardian is all about, protecting those little creatures that are so important to the world, and slowly begin to be important for you.

Single tear is falling from my eye as they slowly fill with water. First retrieved miraculous. I hold it tight in my hand. And then it is, the question that came to my head. I had bee miraculous but I also wanted to get an answer, for one really simple question.

- Why are you even doing it? Why do you need our miraculouses so badly? - I spit these words with anger mixed with hidden confusion.

I can see the struggle on his evil face. He doesn't know what to tell me? Or maybe he doesn't know what he can tell me. I stand there in front of him waiting for some answer. He can't trick me now, he can't use his powers being chained up.

He stares at me and with coldness in his eyes, deep down pouring from his heart he tells me

- For love.

Why would he do all of these horrible things for love? Killing, hurting innocent people in the name of what? Love?

I stare at him not believing in what I just heard. I was being so shocked that I haven't even noticed the circlet on his head.

MONKEY MIRACULOUS?

- XUPPU SHOW TIME! - He transforms into King Monkey with the help of Monkey Kwami - UPROAR!

Chain turns into childish plastic easy breakable chain. The monkey miraculous is always so underrated, but it's not good when your enemy has it instead of you..

He hits me and ripps bee miraculous out of my hand. I was shocked but I could't let him take my only miraculous left. I stroke back. I started fighting. After a couple of seconds he fell down. Not because of me, but he seemed to be in unimaginable pain.

"Wearing too many miraculous at the same time is dangerous, only a person with a strong body and strong will, would be able to survive so much power and not go crazy" Master fu words hit me now.

That is his weak point. He wears too much of them.

With the rest of his strength he says - MIRAGE! - Everything in front of me is darkness and bad scenarios. I don't know what is real and what is not.

I hear a strong yell somewhere near the Eiffel Tower. IS IT CHAT? I hit the space in front of me with my jojo, all of the scenarios and darkness started to blur as I started to see the falling figure of the peacock miraculous owner. He will die If he fails from 300 meters.

Chat is alive and winning I assume. That makes me happy.

The Monarch is gone. He run away. He run away with magical hair comb.

This time it's not a single tear, I just stand there and tears fall down my cheeks like Fèlix does down the Eiffel Tower. Through all of my hate towards him I am on the good side, I throw my jojo and catch him. Just so he survives not that he won't be injured,

he deserves to be.

Then I fly to my partner on the top of the Tower

- CHAT! - I run to him and hug him as strong as I can. - Are you okay? - I look at his face, he is nose bleeding and he is limbing on his left leg. I am a bit terrified of what I see.

- You should've seen the other guy. - He teases me even in this situation. I laugh through my tears. I am so glad to have him. I hug him again. For a couple of seconds we just stand there in a hug trying to comfort each other.

I helped him to walk away to the place he could safely detransform himself.

I say goodbye and go into some dark alley.

My knees bend under me and I fall down. How could I lost even more? What is happening to me? As the tears are falling of through my face I find it harder and harder to breathe. The thoughts are squirming through my brain, the tears are falling down my cheeks and it a struggle for me to catch a longer breath. This confrontation bring nothing but more tiredness to me and Chat.

It's funny when you think that a fifteen year old girl has a whole capital city on her arms to carry and protect from misfortunes. So hilarious isn't it?

Honestly I have no idea how I came back home and went to bed, I don't even remember if I transformed back. There was no akuma, no miraculous ladybug. I took back exactly zero amount of miraculouses I have lost. I look like a wreck of a girl. I don't want to wake up and go to school. It's crazy how I have to carry on and go to school after a couple hours of fighting, just because no one knows what I am going through.

- Goodnight Tikki. - I said with my teary voice, hoping that I detransformed before I fell on my bed.