1. Ladybug's collapse

Adrien's point of view.

It has been a few days since ladybug lost all of miraculouses. It feels extremely painful not to be with her all the time and make her feel better. I assume she has to go through it all alone. The thought of it makes me depressed. That's the thoughts that are collecting in my head since I woke up. Also Fèlix has been on my head since the miraculouses got stolen. What is his relationship with the Monarch? Why did he even do that? And for what? 

I could not understand how could he betray my Lady like this. She trusted him, I mean me but we swap places. It was partly my fault. I should not swap with him. But otherwise my father would make me go away from my friends, from my life and from saving Paris...

I lay in my bed for a few minutes and get up to put myself together for school.

I got out of the car and walk forward to the building. I see Nino, Alya and Marinette chatting on the stairs. I walk towards them and greet with my friends. I noticed that Marinette became different a couple days ago. She isn't that cute positive caring girl as much as she was. She looks tired and busy all the time which is weird.

- Marinette is everything okay? - I asked cause this question is going through my head for quite some time.

Marinette's point of view

I have to admit I spaced out, which happens more and more often. I have no idea why, maybe cause' I try to think of some plan on how to get my miraculouses back. Only Alya knows since she is aware of me being ladybug. She is helpful and loving and she really tries to make me feel better but honestly I have never been so depressed in my whole life. Only thing I know is that I have to take them back as soon as possible because it is my fault that I lost them in a first place.

- Marinette is everything okay? - Blonde haired boy voice took me down to earth. How am I supposed to answer. I cross glances with Alya and try to answer.

- Sure. Thanks for asking. - I said without stuttering. I realized it when Alya widened her eyes in shock. Adrien smiled and nodded his head as an answer. They got back to talking for whatever topic they did that I was too spaced out to listen about.

As the bell rings we go to the class. Walking in I see who came back from their "disappearance" again. Lie-la. My favorite person. I roll my eyes and sit in my seat behind Adrien. I decided not to think about her but to focus on class, so I can get my grades better without wasting my time at home, time I could spend on planning how to get miraculouses back. After 15 minutes I hear a girl crying. All eyes get on her - Mylène. I got confused. Miss Bustier asked her what's wrong.

- I am so sorry. - She bursts out with even more tears than before. - It's just that... I am so afraid! - She covers her face in her hands and continues her sobbing

- Afraid of what Mylène? - Miss Bustier asked calmly with caring tone in her voice.

- Of the Monarch! He has all of the miraculouses and ladybug lost. - She sobbs even harder. - I don't want people to get hurt or akumatitzed or... or die! - She covers her face in Ivan who hugs her through her struggle.

I wish I could hear what miss Bustier and some other people in class said but the noise in my head was too loud. I felt tears getting into my eyes as I think about what Mylène said. People will get hurt because of my incompetence. And the only thing I can do is to cry about it. Alya tries to whisper to me some comforting words but I am just too tired to hear it.

- Don't worry Mylène I am sure Ladybug will save us all like she always does. She is young of course she will make mistakes we just have to wait through it and hope nothing bad happens to us. - Lila said with fake sense of worry and care. I could hear her satisfied grin at the end of the sentence.

The class was almost over so I just took my things out and left as soon as I could. As soon as I left the classroom tears beginned to drift through my face. I headed to the bathroom but I felt like something is missing... Oh It's just my purse. Probably fell out.

Wait.

TIKKI!?