2. Speaking problems

I turned around but as soon as I did I hit my head with someone. Oh god it was Adrien? With my purse! with Tikki!

Adrien's point of view.

As Marinette ran away from class, her purse fell out next to my seat. I asked miss Bustier If I can go and give it back to her. She agreed cause instead of a lesson we had a discussion about ladybug losing all of the miraculouses. It made me feel sick as I was her partner and our enemy just got more powerful. Thought I wonder why Mari left class without asking for permission.

- I think it belongs to you. - I slightly smiled at her as I gave her purse back. She seemed so worried and immediately checked inside her purse. She breathed a sign of relief as she looked inside.

- Thank you. - She said without stuttering which she normally did.

- Wow Marinette you didn't stutter. - I teased her meanwhile trying to make her feel a bit better. She is my friend after all.

- Wait, what? I didn't? Oh- Oh I didn't - She said in shock. - Wait so you noticed my stuttering...

- Of course, but it's fine Mari I almost forgot about it and treated it as your normal talk - I chuckled at her again. - Honestly I noticed when u stopped doing it. I wonder why...

Marinette's point of view.

- Oh haha well, I had um - Speaking problems! - God I am so stupid. I facepalmed myself internally. - I don't know, I mean it was weird and only happened sometimes so u can forget it. - I chuckled and smiled at the boy who I adored before the miraculouses accident. - Thank you for the purse again. - I smiled again and went away. 
I heard the bell rang as I headed into the bathroom. I checked up on Tikki once again and hugged her. I know it's stupid but I can't lose her too. Even in school.

I got to my science class and sat with Alya as always. I decided to put myself together and just focus on class.

I looked at Mylène. She wasn't crying or being sad thank godness. Everything in class seemed to be back at normal. Miss Mendeleev said we are going to have chemistry test next week. I noted that in my notebook.

I really loved having good grades and feeling like Im making my parents proud and things like that but sometimes I just feel like I can't be a perfect Marinette and perfect Ladybug at the same time. It's too hard to study, help my parents, meet with my friends and save the Paris.

Depressive thoughts took all over my head again.

I just want to come home and rest. Maybe not wake up from a nap for a month so I will finally feel relaxed. I grinned at that thought.

As I was walking out of the school after all other classes I saw Adrien talking with... Lila?
Everything would be almost fine If he didn't laugh with her so much and actually seemed interested by her person. Didn't he know that she is a liar? Why would he act like that with her? Ugh. I get even more annoyed by this day.

I feel someone hugging me from the back. It is lovely Alya always there to help. I hug her back. I think she gets a glimpse of how I am feeling now.

My best friend walks me home, then we say goodbye and I enter the bakery. I hug my parents, we talk a bit and I go upstairs to my safe space.

I bust down on my bed and try to rest for a couple of minutes.