22

whilst walking hand in hand with them i realized that our hands fill each others very well despite their height she was smaller than me but then still has the bigger hand. we've arrived at the convenience store, i grabbed ramen to complement the weather i looked at them and noticed that they were just sitting and not taking anything so i took matters to my own hands and got them the same ramen and coffee they used to drink coffee every morning when u see them in the campus, also got 2 tuna onigiri and one hot choco for me though i wanted to drink coffee i cant sleep later on if i do. i got a tray and filed the ramen with hot water and waited for it to cook. after i payed and got some utensils i walked my self to the table and put their ramen in front of them "i didn't ask for any" they said and looked at me with confused eyes "its cold and u gave me your coat warm up with that instead" i said while opening my utensils then took a sip of my hot choco "i also got coffee for you with 2 creamers and 1 sugar" she looked at me shocked "how'd you know how i liked my coffee" they asked "i was always at the coffee shop every morning you order the same thing"

"true so you're eavesdropping to me and my barista hmmm"

"nope just happened to over hear your very loud voice" i protested

"Ok miss iced americano" they said mocking my voice

"I totally dont sound like that, and that prooved that you are eavesdropping on my orders" i said proudly

"Yeah i was got any problems with that Ms. Myoui?" Said the person who is litteraly 3 inches smaller than me

"Just shut up and eat" i said irritated

Chaeyoung:

i guess tommorow will be the day. I'll have to face her sooner or later if I want to know the answer so better get it ready with it before it takes too long and this curiosity kills me. I do hope she tells me everything IU started to have issues with people after things got really bad for her before she had gone to Amsterdam and studied there but i think shes better now i hope she is, she even started her own buisness here.