4

????: "goodmorning sir Im sorry im late"

Sir Kim: "ah, new student you are. I believe we havent met and I didnt hear news that we were having a new student"

????: "Its okay sir I just registered this morning and they said I could to class B. Btw goodmorning sir, and classmates of course I'am Chou Tzuyu"

Sir Kim: "ah Chou Tzuyu. Well I hope thats all the students I'm having so I can start the class Miss Chou you can sit beside Miss Kim"

Tzuyu: "uhm do you mind telling me who that is sir?"

Sir Kim: "oh yes, Im sorry. The white lady tofu looking like at the end"

Dahyun whispered: "so much description for a small tofu, im offended i think or hurt, it doesn't matter maybe I'll have a new friend by the end of the day"

Tzuyu: "hey Dahyun right?"

Dahyun: "yeah, I believe you're Tzuyu"

Tzuyu: "mhm"

Dahyun: " 'the' Chou Tzuyu? The Chou Tzuyu from Taiwan? The multi Millionaire?"

Tzuyu: "you are not wrong"

Dahyun: "omg! I have a seatmate who is a multi millionaire"

Tzuyu: "shhhhh! Keep your voice down will you? Were in class"

Dahyun: "fair enough. But I have a multi Millionaire seatmate what do you want me todo be calm about it?"

Tzuyu: "yeah!?"

Dahyun: "alright, lets get lunch together my treat"

Tzuyu: "that would be great you'd be my first friend here"

Dahyun: "yeah its my pleasure btw"

Tzuyu: "friends?"
/*took out her hand for a hand shake

Dahyun: "bestfriends!"

/*shook her hand

Somi's pov:

"holy shit is that Chou Tzuyu? The Taiwanese omg shes really here or am I dreaming"

Chaeyoung: "chou- who?"

"Chou Tzuyu duhh one of the most rich person in this school now. Oh shit this will spread to the whole school for sure. One more thing im sure of once the whole school know sher here she will for sure sit on the table of riches"

Chaeyoung: "Chou the fucking Tzuyu is here. Ow shitttt she's really hereee!"

Somi with her mouth "O":
"How dare you put "fucking" before her name"

Chaeyoung: "yeah Somi you know shit but no shit too much.
Hey tzu!"