17

Chaeyoung POV

I sigh when I was at the other side of the door really thingking why wouldn't even send an email or a message saying she was comming back to Korea. My head hurts from thingking too much.

when i got to the kitchen my coffee was already waiting for me on the counter top I bet mom made it before she went to the company. then I made one hot choco milk for dahyun and one black coffee for tzu get some croissant out of the pantry then heated it in the microwave I guess this is what it feels like to take care of two people, once i heard the microwave beeped i took out a tray to put everything then carried it to my room.

i knocked on the door then came in with the tray "wow that looks good" tzuyu exclaimed "choco milkkk!!" dahyun said "here tzu croissant with butter just how you like it" thanks chaengie "here dahyun croissant i brang every bread filling so you can choose what ever you like" and she just smiled got up and get the nuttela. she is really choco girl oh my.

Mina's POV:

once I finnished my ice cream i walked around the city for a little while enjoying the cold breez and the night sky I never liked the sky they were shits that hang on the atmosphere i never cared about them but looking at them now made me realize they were actually beautiful I was sitting down at a bench didnt notice the time but the sun was already rising. Was I out for that long? i asked my self mentally  then decided im just gonna watch the sun rise then come back home after. after about an hour more I decided to go home. thats when i realized i forgot my keys and phone there, ill prolly just wake one of them up. When I arrived at the building i knocked 2times then the door opened and there i saw Sana's worried face oh this is gonna be an explanation i said, then i explain her everything and she just hugged me and said "food is ready, wake momo up so she can eat  too" when momo heard food she woke up imidietly then i yelled "lock the door when you go" sanna replied "arent you going to school its only the second day and youre going to skip already" "i havent had sleep yet its the same if i sleep in class or here im gonna be marked as absent anyway" i responded plainly while she was looking from my bedroom door watching me put on some fresh clothes "hm whatever you say ill drop by later to bring your groceries" I was already fast asleep when she said it.

Sana's POV
She must be really tired, I wonder what was going on with her i know she just witnessed such a thing but i never tought she would be like this I tought she was over it but i guess not or maybe shes just tired ill let her be for now.

right how long has it been guys? But heres an awful ud for yall HAHAHAHHAHA