21

Chaeyoung's POV

After the dinner I helped my mom clean up and say goodbye to my aunties and ran straight to my bedroom. The whole night I was thinking whether I should meet Ji Eun tomorrow or should I let it sink in more. My mind surely needs an explanation but my heart is scared to face her.

Third person's:
After Chaeyoung's mind debated for a little while she decided that it would be best if she'd get her explanation so her mind would be at peace. So she looked up the laters socials and saw that she renewed all her socials and deleted the old ones. Chae was a little bit disappointed that she didn't find a single photo of IU in Amsterdam she really wanted to see her condition when she was there. the thought creeped on to her thr whole night.

"I guess I got to find out my self"

Mina's POV

"hmm, hello"

"oh Mina dear, how are you?"

"I'm fine mom what do you need?"

"you're making me look like i cant care for my daughter anymore and just call her when i need something"

"its because you are mom. so what do you need"

"well i suppose ill just say it. your dad and i are loosing a bit of money in the company and and by bit we mean half of a months earnings so we have found an investor."

"okay and when did you think i was interested in any of the business you do?"

"oh dear i called you because you have a part in this"

"what do you mean part?"

"uhm... well the investor had some request of his own that's because he invested half of his company earnings on our company"

"mhm"

"and he wanted you to marry his CEO to be which is his child"

"what?!? have you signed?!?"

mom was not responding so that means they already signed

"omg mom you didn't even consult me before you signed or even warn me about this, i didn't even got to have a word."

"I'm sorry sweetie but your dad said its for the sake of the company and its also for you mina"

"what's for me in it mom? Once again my life if already planned be a wife by the time i turn 21"

i suddenly realize that mom has always nothing to do with this also and im turning 21 next year

"I'm sorry sweetie but-"

"don't be mom i have to go make dinner. bye"

i hung up the phone before she could say bye i was so upset and angry that i dint notice these tears flowing down my cheeks already.

i was not in the mood to cook so i decided to go outside. the sky was mesmerizing, city lights were blinding, the cold wind passes by as i realized i forgot my coat i was again too lazy to get it so i hugged my self and continued to walk don't even know where I'm going. when i reached Banpo I stopped to stare at the beauty of Han river maybe also thinking of ramen it would be so nice with the cold weather. then two pair of arms covered my shivering figure and asked "why are you out at this hour and not even bringing a coat with you" once they spoke i immediately knew who they was. "i was in a hurry and i was lazy to go back in and get my coat. you're warm enough, thankyou" they sighed near my ear and said "here wear my coat" i protested "you'll get cold I'm fine with your arms" I can already see their irritated face "well these arms cant hug you all the way home" I faced them and said "well they have to" she flicked my forehead "here just take the coat and don't be stubborn" I sighed in defeat and wore it "lets get something to eat please am hungry" I told them "sure lets go"

while we were walking i suddenly stopped i saw them rubbing there hands and blowing it they must have it cold "why did you stop" she asked "well I feel bad for stealing your coat so let me hold your hand" they looked at me for a second and finally gave their hand to me.

I know i promised a longer update bwhjahjaah but the last draft had really no thrill to it so i changed it and this is what happened. A little mystery person going on i hope u like it hehe.