18

this is a boring chapter so you can skip this!!

Chaeyoung's POV

After we ate I told them the places of the cr in the house so we won't be late waiting for eachother finish on one cr. When water touched my body it immediately sent shivers down my spine making me remember that night when i saw IU, but I immediately cancelled those thoughts and diverted my mind to the girl i painted yesterday she was familiar  but i just cant pin point who it was. After I finished taking a bath and put on some fresh clothes I called the driver to get the car ready for us and be here in about 5mins, then i told them that they should be ready by that time and both of them said ok.

Third person POV

when they reached the school the three of them walked together to class and sat where they were supposed to be "for the first time in history Son Chaeyoung isnt late, lets all give her an applause" mr. kim said and chaeng was startled and a little bit embarrassed but the latter bowed to hide it and said "oh why thankyou classmates and Mr.kim" tzuyu laughed a bit then hit chaeyoung's head then proceeds to sit down.

Momo's POV

what happened? sana has been spacing out and mina slept on the second day of school thats not her its different somethings going on. "what happened?" i said and sana said "huh? what?" i didn't realize that i said that out loud "yeah what happened you're spacing out and mina is gonna miss the second day of school" i asked her then took a bite from the bacon she cooked. Sana explained me everything  and I was left with my mouth open and thought of poor Mina had to see that while she was just up on her feet again. after we ate sana called Uncle dex to pick us up and bring us to school then the whole day was boring the highlight of my day is just lunch i was super hungry even if i ate half on Mina's share of the bacon and eggs.

Mina's POV

i woke up at about 3 in the afternoon really hungry as i walked to the kitchen i saw a tray coverd with a big plate on top of the big plate there was a note

there were some bacon and eggs with ramen, i walked to the ref to get ketchup but i was surprised it was nowhere to be found I even checked the pantry thought I never put it there nor do i stock them i tried calling sana since its 3 already and i ...

there were some bacon and eggs with ramen, i walked to the ref to get ketchup but i was surprised it was nowhere to be found I even checked the pantry thought I never put it there nor do i stock them i tried calling sana since its 3 already and i thought there class would be finished by now but she isn't answering after a few dozen calls the finally texted me

i guess ill just have to wait for her to comeback before i can eat my egg. i sat there for a moment thinking of what happened that night I thought i was over it but i guess i was still bitter from it don't get me wrong i'm happy for her that she found her soulmate but i start thinking what if it was us? What if i was the one there sitting with her under the night sky. But i guess its time to fully heal and let go now because all i want is for her to be happy and thats where she is now.

i make lame ud's BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA im sorry.