3

Chaeyoung's pov:
'Fun right? First day of  school and I'm late. I'll prolly have alot of eyes on me when I walk in the room.

/*in front of the room

'This is it, the humiliation'

"Goodmorning  Sir. Kim"

Sir. Kim: "Goodmorning Miss Son
Haha a what a grand entrance you have there"

/*class laughing

"Ah- hehe sorry I'm late sir"

Sir. Kim: "yeah, yeah Son. Sit beside Miss Jeon Somi"

"Uh- can I not? Let me sit beside that white lady at the end."

Sir. Kim: "nope, sit beside Jeon"

'Uhm how to get away with a past rapist

'Lets say I dont want to sit beside Somi because something happened back at 1st year of college'

/*flash back jk

There was a bachelor's party at sept. 13,2018 Jinho held it. It was a night full of drunken successful teen's. Alcohols, dance, ang alot of kissing scenes. Then there came me drunken Son Chaeyoung sitting on the couch next to none other than Jeon Somi.

There were rumors in school that time that she liked me of course I didn't believe it. (typical son chaeyoung)

Me sitting on the couch drunk with a sober Somi, she took me to one of the room's and we kinda did "it". I didn't know i woke up in my car the next morning with a massive headache, without keys, mobile, and shoe's "at least i had mg clothes" that's what i thought. well duh I was dead drunk she told me a week later that she raped me.  I had forgiven her but of course I also had to keep my distance after she took advantage of my drunken situation.

/* back to real time

Somi: "hey, look if you still don't trust me I will not force you to-"

Chaeyoung: "Somi its okay. I just wanted to be seated beside that tofu there she looks fun to be with"

Somi: "oh- okay, what ever you say chaengiee"

Chaeyoung: "dont call me that"

Somi: "im sorr-"

????: "goodmorning sir Im sorry im late"

Wahh! chaeyoung everyone

A/n: Heyy im sorry for a short update ill update 2 chapters tomorrow. Sorry for grammatical errors and miss spelled words