9

/*they arived at chaeyoung's house

Chae: "eomma were here"

Mrs. Son: "oh chaeyoung, and friends of course come in"

/*all bow to Mrs. Son

Sana: "annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Son chaeyoung did not tell me that her Mom was still young and very beautiful"

Mrs. Son: "aigo Sana ssi lets say Chaeyoung and her father took very well care of me, and also call me auntie"

Tzuyu: "annyeong auntie long time no see"

Mrs. Son: "oh my dear tzuyu when did you come back?"

Chaeyoung: "she came back a week ago and didnt tell us"

Tzuyu: "aishhh smol bean your still upset about that? I said ik sorry I wanted to surprise you after class I didnt knew you were going to be my classmate"

Chae: "what ever you say tzu"

Dahyun: "annyeon Mrs. Son, I'm Dahyun, Kim Dahyun"

Mrs. Son: "ah, dahyun call me autie I know your mother very well, we are friends we go to salon and we shop together almost every friday"

Dahyun: "oh is that so auntie, I didnt know, hehe"

Mina: "annyeong Mrs. Son I'm Mina, Myoui Mina chaeyoungs new friend, this is Momo"

/*momo waved

Mina: "she gets shy with people I'm sorry anout that"

Mrs. Son: "ah it doesnt matter your all welcome here. You said you were Myoui Mina right?"

Mina: "ah~, ne auntie"

Mrs. Son: "I know your dad he was a classmate of mine back in my highschool days, Atzushi Myoui. Btw hows your father?"

Mina: "he's great auntie so far so good, but still workaholic"

Mrs. Son: "they never change *giggles* alright I guess that all of you im glad y'all can come I've been pretty lonely alone in the house, chaeyoung is always in her bedroom painting and doing stuff"

Chae: "eomma... please stop they dont need to know"

Mrs. Son: "ah~ mianhe chaeyoungie. Alright, chaeyoung lead them to the upstairs living room I'll comewith snacks in a few minutes"

Chae: "nae eomma, thankyou"

They all go upstairs and settled down in the living room. Some are playing with the ps5 and some are talking with eachother and some are playing on their mobile (specifically mina). Then Mrs. Son suddenly came with a tray of food and drinks

Mrs. Son: "is this enough for you guys"

Tzuyu: "ah nae auntie its more than enough"

Mrs. Son: "alright if you need me I'll be in the garden"

Chae: "kamsahamnida eomma"

All: "kamsahamnida auntie"

Momo: "lets play a game"

Dahyun: "what kind of game?"

Momo: "spin the bottle"

Mina: "really? Spin the bottle?"

Chae: "why mina scared of what we will know?"

Mina: "oh~ you know nothing do you Son, right lets play"

Sana: "yep I'll spin first"

- bottle points at tzu -

Sana: "truth or dare?"

Tzuyu: "truth"

Sana: "why are you firstname basis with the principal?"

Tzuyu: "aigo long story but she's like my sister but my cousin, get it?"

Sana: "ohhh okayy"

- tzu spinned the bottle and it pointed to mina -

Tzu: "truth or dare unnie"

...........

Nsodhsjnsjs aaaaaa🥺😩😩

What do yall think? Kekeke

Sorry for wrong grammar and misspelled words. I'll update more tommorow, what do you guys think of the story so far?