Crossing Love Lines

CROSSING LOVE LINES

by: MariaNgiti (Smileian Obispo)

Language: Tagalog / Filipino / Taglish

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual events, actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved 2022. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

A friendship can either be too strong or too fragile, especially when one is so close to crossing the line.

Shine Alvarez had always been Lei Hidalgo's best friend. Ever since meeting her, Lei never had a day without her by his side or within his sight-okay, well, maybe except when he started med school, which is not the point, though. But anyway, even the closest of friends tend to drift apart when the other begins to have a romantic relationship with another person.

This leaves Lei to become quite lonely, but he was learning to suck it up as he figured that they were growing up and they can't always be together after all. But things take a turn for the worse when he finds out what Shine is really facing beneath her smiles-heartbreak, trauma, and even... attempted murder?

•••

author's note:

hi. so i know i said that the monster café is all this and that, but suddenly, these two characters came and i ended up writing a LOT about them until i finished this novel before tmc. lmao, writer mumints 😭

anw, maraming nangyari which brought me to write this one. this is sentimental to me as it became my coping mechanism for the hard months that had passed.

this novel made me happy and it made me feel loved, and i hope it brings you those very same feelings as well.

i am really proud of what i have written here, though i know i can still write more "awesome" stories other than this.

and since this is wattpad, i'm treating the chapters i upload here as my drafts, so please expect typographical errors and other types of errors. i will still try my best to lessen it though.

if you're still reading this, thank you. thank you for giving me a chance.

and i hope you enjoy this journey with me.

Maria Ngiti
smileian obispo