Meeting Fat Gum's Gummy Bear

Fat Gum chuckles quietly as he walks with his two interns, Tamaki and Kirishima.
"Don't laugh at that Fat Gum," Tamaki mumbles. The boy pulls his hood down further.
The redhead laughs and pats his friend's shoulder. "It's ok Amajiki."
"Shiro!" (Y/n) cheers running over and hugs her husband.
"Gummy bear!" He calls back and squeezes the small woman into his massive form.
"Fat Gum you'll suffocate her!" Kirishima exclaims.
"Don't worry Eijiro, I'm used to my husband's hugs." (Y/n) assures and smiles sweetly.

"H-Husband?" Tamaki stutters. "I didn't know you had a wife F-Fat Gum."
"Sorry about that, boys. I guess it just slipped my mind." The blonde hero laughs and rubs the back of his neck.
"Are you a hero? I don't think I've ever seen you before." Kirishima asks.
"Oh no. I work at a bakery. That's where I met Shiro."
"She was making my favorite and I couldn't keep my eyes off her."

The woman blushes and looks away. "Stop Shiro. You're gonna embarrass me in front of the boys."
Tamaki blushes and pulls on his hood.
Kirishima laughs softly. "Don't worry, miss. You're fine. It's nice to see a marriage like yours."
"It's refreshing and youthful. It's like every day is the first." She agrees and looks into her husband's eyes lovingly.
The hero kisses his wife gently. "Oh yeah."
"Fat Gum, we should probably get going." Tamaki mumbles and rubs his arm.

"Oh yeah! We have patrol still. I'll see you at home, gummy bear."
"Be safe Shiro. Protect him for me please, Tamaki, Eijiro."
"Will do miss." Kirishima responds, saluting her.
Tamaki hides behind his mentor. "Uh...yeah."
Fat Gum winks at his wife and she smirks.
(Y/n) hugs Tamaki tightly and kisses his cheek.

The said boy blushes profusely and stutters incoherently.
Both the hero and his intern laugh at the navy haired boy.
(Y/n) hugs the redhead and gives him a fist bump. "Come by the bakery and I'll be sure to whip up whatever you want, for a discount of course."
"Thanks miss. Have a nice night." Kirishima calls and waves as the woman walks away.

Fat Gum pats the big three's shoulder gently. "Are you ok, Suneater?"
The boy responds, albeit incoherent as well.
Red Riot pats his shoulder gently. "It's ok, Suneater. You don't have to be shy. She's really nice. I'm sure her desserts are delicious too."
"Oh yes they are. I bring them to meetings all the time. Everyone loves them. (Y/n) just seems to know what everyone likes and exactly how to make it."

"How long have you been married?" Tamaki finally manages to ask.
"We've been married for about 5 years now. I know you couldn't tell by looking at her, but we're expecting."
"Expecting? As in she's pregnant?" Kirishima asks, smiling widely.
"Yep! She's about four months long right now."
Tamaki hides his face with his hood, trying not to imagine his mentor and his wife doing the deed in his current form.
Obviously he knew Fat Gum had a "skinny" form but it was still awkward.

Fat Gum turns his back to the boys. "Anyways! Let's get going guys. Those villains aren't gonna turn themselves in."
The redhead walks next to the shy boy, behind their mentor.
Tamaki sighs softly and soon his mind trails off to the sweets. He wondered what he could produce from them.
Fat Gum could see the wheels turning in the boy's head and chuckles quietly to himself.