Tamaki vs Panda

//this was requested by my younger sibling. They begged me to do this. A Jujutsu Kaisen crossover. Tamaki saves (Y/n) from a bear but not just any bear, Panda from JJK 😒 I know it's short but I really had no idea how to go about this 🤣 I hope you can still enjoy.

"Baby, are we lost?"
"Of course not bunny. We're just taking the scenic route." Tamaki laughs nervously and looks around.
The couple manages to walk onto a campus.
"I don't think this is the right place Tamaki. I think this is a school."
"Who are you?"
(Y/n) turns around and her eyes widen. "A panda? You quirk is so cool!" She feels his fur and gushes over how soft it is.
"Bunny you should ask before, before feeling someone up." The hero stutters.

"Excuse me miss please stop petting me. What are you doing here at Jujutsu High School?"
"High school? Yeah we definitely aren't in the right place." Tamaki mumbles.
"Why don't you use your quirk to figure out how to get to the-"
Panda cuts off the girl. "What is a quirk?"
Tamaki sighs but manifests tentacle fingers and a clam hand. "I can change my body to-"
"So you're a curse bearer! Don't move a muscle." Panda gets into a fighting stance.

Tamaki sweats and looks at his girlfriend.
(Y/n) growls and shape shifts.
"Another curse bearer. I might need backup to take these two in." Panda weighs his options.
"I don't know what a curse bearer is but we are the good guys. We are heroes and we put bad guys in jail. We came here by mistake. Please let us go." (Y/n) tries to explain.
"Don't try your lies on me. You can explain to the higher ups when I take you into custody."

Panda charges and the couple takes him on.
Most of the fight is defense with a few well timed punches and kicks.
Panda gets a few good hits in on (Y/n), which didn't sit well with her boyfriend.
Tamaki growls lowly. He goes full chimera on Panda and without killing him he grabs his girlfriend and escapes.
(Y/n) holds on as Tamaki runs down the street, in the right direction this time.

When they get to their destination Mirio and Hado look at them confused.
"What's wrong Tamaki? You're panting so hard."
"And you two look really beat up. What happened?" Hado adds.
"A panda beat us up~" (Y/n) whines cutely.
The two friends look at the couple more confused.
The navy haired boy sets his girlfriend down but holds her close. "Are you ok?"
"I am now. Thanks for saving me, baby."
"Anything for you bunny. I love you so much."

Panda growls and paces back and forth. "Who were those two? I swear they were curse bearers but I don't think they were working for Mahito."
"Panda, are you ok?" Yuji asks, walking over with Megumi and Nobara.
"I'm not. I think I just found two new curse bearers. I've never seen them before and they had really strange powers."
"Why don't we tell Gojo and see if he can search for them." Nobara offers.
The bear sighs but nods. "Good idea. We'll start by figuring out what a quirk is."