Tamaki Cuddles

(Y/n) puts her hands in the pocket of her hoodie, well Tamaki's hoodie.
He was nice enough to let her steal it and use it whenever she gets anxious.
The girl walks to her boyfriend who is on his bed going over notes.
"Hey bunny, what's wrong?"
Tamaki can always tell when something is up, especially since he deals with anxiety as well.
"C-can we um... can we cuddle? Y-your heart-heartbeat would help."
Tamaki blushes softly but nods. He puts his notecards away and lays down.
(Y/n) lays next to the navy haired boy. She lays her head on his chest and closes her eyes.

The shy boy blushes more but smiles and plays with her hair.
"Thank you," she whispers.
"Of course, bunny. I'm always here for you."
They lay in silence for a while and enjoy the company.
"Are you calm now?"
"Yeah. Your steady rhythm always relaxes me. It means a lot Tamaki."
Amajiki nods and pulls the blanket over them. "Do you um... wanna spend the night? We don't have classes tomorrow. If you wanted I could uh... make us breakfast too."
(Y/n) smiles and nods quickly. "Yes please. I love your cooking."

Tamaki looks down at his girlfriend and blushes again, looking away quickly.
"Are you turning red Tamaki?" (Y/n) asks, without looking up.
"N-no! I don't blush around you anymore." He quickly answers and bites his lip.
A small laugh comes from the girl but she nods.
"Yes, yes you're right. You don't get flustered around me anymore. It's been nearly four years."
"I still can't believe we've been together for that long."
"It feels like just yesterday you were following Mirio around like a lost puppy, relying on him for everything."
"I-I didn't..." he trails off and frowns. "It doesn't matter. I'm stronger now. As long as I have you I don't need anything else. I will protect you with my life."
"And I promise to do the same. Even if I'm not a pro like you. A civilian like me can still be strong right?"
"Oh yes! Yes, of course. You are one of the strongest people I know."

It is her turn to blush now.
She buries her face in his chest and mumbles incoherently.
He laughs softly and kisses her temple. "I love you bunny."
"I love you too Tamaki." She leans up and kisses him gently.
Of course his cheeks tint red but he kisses back gently.